Dungeon covers!

Lord Tim

That guy from LORD
Apr 13, 2001
Wollongong, Australia
www.lord.net.au
Alrighty then!

As you may or may not know, Dungeon's been doing a bit of pre-production work for our new record. What we decided to do was record down all of the covers we do instead of doing any new stuff just in case it turned out bad we got a bad vibe about it! The upside was if it all turned out well, we'd have B-sides for about a million years! HAHA!

Well, we finished them and they turned out OK for a 2-day job. They still need to be mastered but they sound pretty good as they are...

Check 'em out...

Wasted Years (991 k)

Stand Or Fall (753 k)

Queen Of The Reich (949k)

Prowler (1062k)

Fast As A Shark (1093k) - Dale sings this! (See if you can pick the guest musician!)

Caught Somewhere In Time (1062k)

These are all high-quality MP3s, around a minute long each and they'll take a little while to download, but I think they're worth it! (flexes ego! HAHAHA!) A warning, though - they've been Dungeonized! :p

Whatdaya reckon? :)

Hey you left off one of the greatest intros of all time on the wasted years one!! WHY, oh WHY!!!!!!??????? :D

Very cool though :)

The guest musician: Anton Maiden? I never heard any of his stuff when he was big, so I'm only guessing.

And if they're not going to be used as B-Sides...is there going to be special pressings for your bestest buddies?:D

Ah, yeah... Me and Anton go way back... When I said we were doing some recording, he jumped at the chance to be on it...! :)

You're all believing me, right?! :lol:

We dunno what we're really doing with these things, to be honest - it was a studio test that went really well (for what it was anyway)...

You never know, there may be a covers CD in the works... *strokes chin and looks enigmatic* HAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Lord Tim
Holy shit! Here's something I didn't know - Anton's toured Australia! And we all missed it! :(

http://www.bun.falkenberg.se/~anton/html/foto5.html

Damn, as if it wasn't disappointing enough not seeing IRON Maiden... now I find I've missed ANTON Maiden too!

Life just isn't worth living...!

:deb: (and here's a Deb for absolutely no good reason! HAHAHA!)

Dissapointing for you? The shot of the tram in Melbourne was TAKEN DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF MY BUILDING!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh f'kin' hell.......this guy ROCKS!!!!

I wonder if he's the guy on Behind Iron Curtain vid, who was talking to Bruce about doing a metal albulm with a scynthesisor(dunno how it's spelt).....*shrug* just a thought.

I'm gettin' all the songs.....