Duran Duran enters the charts at number 3!

Soundmaster said:
Well, every Tr00 Maiden fan knows that Duran's Simon leBon was the Maiden vocalist for exactly two weeks (after canning Paul, and just before hiring Bruce).

The Simon version of "Phantom of the Opera" is brutally good!

That's a joke, right?

Stormwatch said:
No really John, I'm not taking the piss, even if I am steeped in ignorance. I really would like to know what extreme metal bands you like? Honestly? Really, the only posts of yours I've seen have been a)defending muslims and b)promoting Duran Duran. Fair enough, BUT, what attracted you to this place in the first place? What extreme metal bands are your favourites?

what attracted you here? unlike you JS was part of this group before it moved to um.
who the fuck do you think you are asking people to justify their presence here? "homosexual cum eating" as opposed to the straight mens cum you eat?
for someone who claims they arent "taking the piss" yer sure doing a good job of being an asshole.

MRBEAST said:
what attracted you here? unlike you JS was part of this group before it moved to um.
who the fuck do you think you are asking people to justify their presence here? "homosexual cum eating" as opposed to the straight mens cum you eat?
for someone who claims they arent "taking the piss" yer sure doing a good job of being an asshole.

Ha ha it took you about four months to reply to that! Even then you seemed to forget the enormous flame war we once had! Ah happy times. :tickled:

You just HAD to defend cum eating didn't you?