DVD Easter Eggs

xdiggler

New Metal Member
May 16, 2005
Has anyone found any Easter Eggs on the MOMD or the Alive 2 DVDs? Being the media geeks that Charlie and Scott are, you would think that they would add guilty of adding to the list.

There is one on MOMD - Go to the portion where there is the break in music and the band is shown having there photograph taken. As soon as this scene starts, begin pressing your enter button continuously until the picture freezes and you are sent to an Easter Egg of an extended drum solo from Charlie at a different show.

xdiggler said:
Has anyone found any Easter Eggs on the MOMD or the Alive 2 DVDs? Being the media geeks that Charlie and Scott are, you would think that they would add guilty of adding to the list.

Although I can't be bothered using the "search" facility, I do recall a thread on here for the NTSC DVD release where a member had used one of those amazing DVD exploring software whatchamacallits, and discerned that there weren't any hidden easter eggs.

Not sure about the PAL release. As soon as I find it, I'll let you know, but I'm not holding my breath.

C.

I posted a thread asking this very question (about Alive 2) and it didn't go anywhere. As far as I know no one has found anything.

But yeah, the MOMD does have the hidden drum solo.

Thrillho said:
I posted a thread asking this very question (about Alive 2) and it didn't go anywhere. As far as I know no one has found anything.

But yeah, the MOMD does have the hidden drum solo.

I don't think there is one on Alive 2 (searched the disc to no avail) but on MOMD there is Charles drum solo.