DVD - is it out yet?

I heard it was supposed to be done and ship on 12/21/04. I checked my Amazon order and it says it still hasn't shipped out yet and I ordered it at the end of October. I can't wait any longer!

Hello again. In not getting a response form anyone on the release of Live At Last, I've decided to ask - yet again.

IS THE DVD OUT YET? If so, how can I tell the difference between the 'old' dvd, and the new, 'fixed' one?

Oasis hasn't been updated in over a month, and I've no info to go on.

No offense, but I've become jaded with the whole PROG scene....fans tend to be on the snobbish side...Self-centered and such.

Pretty tough clique to crack....

Hope everyone had a great holiday,

Sean

Hey Mare said it best Patience is a virtue :cry: Thanks Mare

February 1rst in the US and a week earlier in Europe. This has been a tough one for us. But soon.

Sean the differance beetween the two are the first one sounds like crap. We had to fix it. Lots of technical stuff , but it is just about ready. Actually the rough one does not sound half bad if you just crank up the bass beyond belief, I am kidding.

I saw your post the other day but did not have the facts. Soooooooooo again Patience is a virtue my friend.

We have not had anything to post or update for a while but look for one soon. We are just taking care of our lives and writing a new one. And hoping that we will be out on the road again in 2005.

Hey the only scene here are awesome people checking in with us and making this something special.

Happy Holidays to you too! bring on 2005.

mgirishfan said:
Last I heard it was delayed again...I thought someone said the IO site showed it was going to be available in early 2005 -- I guess that means January or February! Patience is a virtue...............! :)

Well don't want to argue with Ed ;-) but this is a portion of an e-mail I recived today:

Enchant Live at last (2-DVD)

skickad = sent

I live in Sweden for those of you who want to know.

BUt I hope this is the new one and not the old DVD but the online store, Ginza, didn't get the disc on the first date so it should be the new one.

H

Hey I spoke with Doug a few days ago and he told me that it would be a few weeks longer, maybe close to 2/1/05

So............................. not sure about it being availiable yet? but it sounds like it might?

NP - Catwalk unbridged :Saga:

ich bin besser said:
The InsideOut-homepage says the DVD is available now.
My amazon.de-order is still running, so I'll just wait.

I got it today!

Well, it's not in 5.1 and there are some minor sync problems a couple of times but it still is a great dvd. (don't want it to sound like I'm complaining...) Waiting long for this one so :-D

And I really like the bonus disc aswell. It's nice to get a more personal side of the band.

H

slowhand said:
"Hey Mare said it best Patience is a virtue Thanks Mare"

Hi there!
Could anybody please tell me what's meant with this "mare"-talking? ;)

I don't understand a word! :(

Ed, please, tell me! :)

Mare = mgirishfan :)

Photographer extraordinaire and all around cool cat! (with great taste in tunes..)

ebass said:
Hey I spoke with Doug a few days ago and he told me that it would be a few weeks longer, maybe close to 2/1/05

So............................. not sure about it being availiable yet? but it sounds like it might?

NP - Catwalk unbridged :Saga:

heya Ed, It's been a while since I reminded ya...feel free to drop by Castro Valley any Friday night to promote the DVD release (Doug has my numbers...) We're also working on the 2004 awards so a guest spot might bag ya a few more votes for best live album...hehe Right now it's going to be a slugfest between the live DT & yours this year! :headbang:

Hey Eric

Your the man thanks.

And that sounds good, let me know when you want to do it? send me and email from the site OK. Sounds like fun.

A slugfest hah?

NP : Spocks Beard : She is Everything

CarnivalMan said:
heya Ed, It's been a while since I reminded ya...feel free to drop by Castro Valley any Friday night to promote the DVD release (Doug has my numbers...) We're also working on the 2004 awards so a guest spot might bag ya a few more votes for best live album...hehe Right now it's going to be a slugfest between the live DT & yours this year! :headbang:

@henrik.isacsson:

Where did you get your dvd from?

Is it an import from USA?
AMAZON.de hasn't it yet on order. :(

@mare: Cool cat, interesting! :) But your avatar explains everything: Chris Oliva rules! :headbang:

henrik.isacsson said:
I got it today!

Well, it's not in 5.1 and there are some minor sync problems a couple of times but it still is a great dvd. [...]

I got it a couple of days ago, and I think it has sync problems most of the time which makes it annoying to watch. Is this really the new, fixed, version I've got? Is there a way to differ the old version from the new one?

voices said:
I got it a couple of days ago, and I think it has sync problems most of the time which makes it annoying to watch. Is this really the new, fixed, version I've got? Is there a way to differ the old version from the new one?
I got mine from amazon.de today and this is really strange.
On my stand-alone DVD player, there are indeed these sync problems. Very annoying, that's true. The audio is behind the video.
Then, I checked it on my PC and there, it's running much better...

But I wanna watch it on my larger TV screen! Do I need a new DVD player or what? :Smug:

Strange things happening here...