DVD Preview ONLINE NOW

But anyway, on topic!

I am excited for the dvd, although I hope I'm not on it from the footage they filmed in Glasgow, I think they were filming when I was slandering Slayer and helping Ol with the shower that was fucked up / blocking the sink with the lid from a bottle hahaha.

I'm a plain person, it's cool. Probably see you at Amon and then the headline tour nae doubt, I'm always kicking about. Hahaha.

Now now, don't call yourself plain because you are not but yeah it would be great if we met each other in the garage, I will try and look out for you

I will give you a clue as to what I will look like

I will be more than likely to be the guy with 2 feet in plaster casts and 2 NHS crutches

I will be going for ankle surgery on the 2/10/09

So I don't think you will miss that person fitting that description

:lol::lol::lol:

Now now, don't call yourself plain because you are not but yeah it would be great if we met each other in the garage, I will try and look out for you

I will give you a clue as to what I will look like

I will be more than likely to be the guy with 2 feet in plaster casts and 2 NHS crutches

I will be going for ankle surgery on the 2/10/09

So I don't think you will miss that person fitting that description

:lol::lol::lol:

Eh I'll be the nearly 6ft tall girl in a Blue sailor dress, probably very drunk and I'll have my camera attached to me.
I may have brown hair by then, not 100% what colour my hair will have went by the time it gets re-dyed so I may just be back to brown.
I may also have an Ol stuck to me as I will have stolen him by this point.

Eh I'll be the nearly 6ft tall girl in a Blue sailor dress, probably very drunk and I'll have my camera attached to me.
I may have brown hair by then, not 100% what colour my hair will have went by the time it gets re-dyed so I may just be back to brown.
I may also have an Ol stuck to me as I will have stolen him by this point.

Then we both will stand out in the crowd :lol::lol::lol:

Nah seriously, hope to see you there and then we can reminise about that alleged knuckle dragging SLAYER knobhead that was backstage