DVD Preview ONLINE NOW

You might one day! Hoping to get out to the US in 2011 for a month or two, do a bit of sight seeing haha.
But yeah, you pronounce it "Shu-von", I'm trying to think how Zeffy pronounced it haha, "Shi-von" is mare the way that the North Carolina boays said it.

But yes, DVD looks awesome, I hope I'm not on it, can't wait to watch it!

Just what are you implying? I'll have you know that i have a lovely midlands accent. :mad:

well there's good high southern, kinda like George Cluney's carachter in "O Brother Where Art Thou?" which hardly anyone speaks anymore, and then there's the crass "Joy" from "My Name Is Earl" southern accent. eugh.

I love the North Carolinaaaaaa accent. Fo serious.

Can you find a youtube of what you mean? 'cause there are like 3-4 accents about which you could be talking.

oh, and what region of the states will you visiting?
sorry to dig this up, but I've been thinking about dialect alot recently.

I lovehate my lastname, it's Westman. :lol: I remember people trying to make fun of me, saying "if u went 2 usa, deyd say ur name like waistman!".. I facepalmed every time. :lol:

Can you find a youtube of what you mean? 'cause there are like 3-4 accents about which you could be talking.

oh, and what region of the states will you visiting?
sorry to dig this up, but I've been thinking about dialect alot recently.

Asheville, North Caroliiiiiiiiiiiiiina. That's the only decent video I can find of them talking.

You cannae hear Jared's accent properly, but he does a bitching Scottish accent.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh that's not bad at all! that's almost my accent. I thought you meant like this chick:

because that is the accent that i hear most often

I'm only an hour and a half north of asheville, and they're right, it is full of goddamned hippies. there's this one corner where there's a giant drum circle every night.

Last edited by a moderator:
absolutely, but when you say north carolina accent she's who we think of. and her behavior in that clip is consistant with how we steryotype people with that accent.
the sanctity guys are from the city, so they only have the slightest hint of an accent.