DVD Preview ONLINE NOW

how do you pronounce my name? Siobhan = Shu-von, it's Irish so it's a bit wacky.
Ol seems to think I sound like a Mortal Kombat character so he just calls me something MK sounding everytime we talk haha.

Shiv-awn is the way it's normally pronounced, but shu-von (shove-on etc) is another.

How many people have tried to pronounce it Si-o-ban?

Did you just tell me how my own name is normally pronounced?! Hahaha.
Shiv-awn sounds weird when anyone other than Brits say it, thats why I said "shuv-on".

It's usually "Si-ob-han" the way they say it, but it's good times, makes me laugh haha. In primary school the spellings on my christmas cards gave us all a joke, "Shiobhvon" was probably my favourite, that or "Shiovan"

yeah, my chemistry teacher said my name wrong EVERY single lesson in the register for 2 years, I gave up and had to settle for being called Catri-o-na.

Secrecy for the lose, my name is Richard Campbell-innes.

No i'm not Scottish, my Grandad is. I often get people from companies calling me campbell- INE-ES thats mad gay. Im sure if they can say Campbell and Innes seperate they can say it together :lol:

"Sigh-ob-han" then my disaster of a very Irish second name then come along for a cluster fuck of fail.

I thought thats how it was pronounced.... I feel stupid :lol:. Oh well, its not like I'll ever meet you.

What was this thread about again? ...........

Oh well.
:lol:

I thought thats how it was pronounced.... I feel stupid :lol:. Oh well, its not like I'll ever meet you.

What was this thread about again? ...........

Oh well.
:lol:

You might one day! Hoping to get out to the US in 2011 for a month or two, do a bit of sight seeing haha.
But yeah, you pronounce it "Shu-von", I'm trying to think how Zeffy pronounced it haha, "Shi-von" is mare the way that the North Carolina boays said it.

But yes, DVD looks awesome, I hope I'm not on it, can't wait to watch it!

Yes it does look awesome! :D

And I KNOW I won't be on it :p

*coughcough US TOUR PLZ coughcough*