Dvd-sepultura-motorhead-priest

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
JUST PICKED UP ALL THREE OF THE ABOVE DVD'S-
SEPULTTURA-CHAOS, MOTORHEAD-25TH BONECRUSHER & JUDAS PRIEST-LIVE. FIRST OF ALL, DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY OF THESE?!
IF SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?
I WOULD RECOMMEND THE MOTORHEAD, EVEN TO THE CASUAL FANS OF THE BAND. THE PRIEST IS A MIXED BAG, WHILE IT HAS SOME KILLER REHEARSAL FOOTAGE, THE "INTERVIEW FOOTAGE" APPEARS TO BE "STAGED" & PREMEDITATED. THE DOWNER TOO MUCH DEMOLITION! THE SEPULTURA CHAOS DVD IS A MIXED BAG AS WELL. GREAT THAT YOU GET ALL THE VIDEOS THROUGH CHAOS. THE LIVE FOOTAGE IS KIND OF WEAK. NOT VERY GOOD PERFORMANCES. BACK IN THE DAY, WHEN I HAD THE VHS IT ROCKED.
SO BUY MOTORHEAD, TAKE A RISK WITH SEPULTURA & PRIEST.:mad:

I actually just bought the Judas Priest "Live In London" dvd last Friday and I think that it kicks ass. I have grown to like Ripper Ownes alot more from when I first heard him on "Jugulator". "Jugulator" eventually grew on me and then I enjoyed the "'98 Live Meltdown" album alot. Once I got the "Demolition" album I realized just how good Ripper is. Now with the DVD seeing how he performs live with the band and how he can work the crowd pretty good I have grown to appreciate the man alot more. The dvd was over all very very cool. I was impressed that the fans knew all the words to the "Demolition" songs just as good as they know the words to songs like "Breaking The Law". I am gonna check out the Motorhead DVD sometime soon. I am not a huge Sepultura fan but hey I haven't heard too much of they're music so you can bet ill be looking into them in the near future.

I think Ripper has an awesome voice live but I think Jugulator and Demolition are pretty bad albums. Especially Demolition, it's awful imo.

Originally posted by The Trooper
I think Ripper has an awesome voice live but I think Jugulator and Demolition are pretty bad albums. Especially Demolition, it's awful imo.

Demolition could be one of the worst metal albums I've heard. To be fair, there is a lot of shit out there, but this is Priest! You'd expect something better in reality - especially since only two albums ago they made Painkiller - which could be one of their best.

On a side note, has anyone heard Crucible yet?