Dvd?

Mae Dae

New Metal Member
Feb 15, 2004
Hey guys,

What are the chances of releasing the entire show on DVD? he setlist was incredible and I would hate to see ay of the songs chopped. If this were to be (I hope) a double DVD, please don't rule out the inclusion of any archived Enchant footage (early stuff, live footage, rehearsal, etc.) :)

I personally love it when a band pack all kinds of goodies onto their DVD. The new Steve Vai DVD - Live at The Astoria is incredible. He included all kinds of stuff for the fans.

Thanks again for the great show and incredible music! :headbang:

great post dude!!!

Of course I will buy any version released. But would be very good if there are many bonus!!! Including the great Brazil Flag during the show!!!

Hey everyone, let's not forget the CD. Please don't drop any tracks from either release. DVD's are great, but it's the CD that I will be playing in my car over and over. I can't bring my home theatre to work ya' know.

Speaking of freaky track chopping, my CD of Break has an extra track at the end that isn't listed on the CD case track listing. It's a great tune. What gives?

You mean "Once a Week", the extra song on 'Break'. It is one of my favorites--absolutely. "One day im stability. The next thing that i know...im relearning humility"----beautiful stuff, a Ted Leonard song, jeez i could just go on.

All the limited editions have an extra track or two on them. It seems most versions of 'Break' were sold that way tho.

An yes about the DVD, I hundreth that eMotion by saying...."YES, KEEP EVERY GLIMPSE OF FOOTAGE ON THE FINAL RECORDING. --pretty please
Dissapointment will be tasted if any songs or dialogue is cut. :erk:

I'm sure if two dvds are necessary there is tons of extra footage that enchant fans will be pleased to buy....even my awkward interview in which I repeat myself and mumble off in my lack off sensible spontanaety :confused:

oh well--fantasic and memorable show and i'm sure if the dvd is half as rockin' i'll be a happy guy :headbang:

Yes, I'm with you...keep much, edit a bit, keep more, add some, dig deep and find old stuff to fill in any gaps in the DOUBLE DVD...Anything and EVERYTHING!! Hey, AA, I'm impressed that you went on camera!! Very cool! I avoided it--I would have sounded like the ultimate gushing groupie geek!