An Evening with Enchant 3/13/04 Oakland, CA for live DVD/CD

If there's a pre-show show, count me in on a "confirmed". I've had a bit of a bad weekend (someone stole my car's cd player), but I simply can't miss this.

Be warned...I've been wanting to get autographs from you guys for quite some time now. =)

This is the BEST news! I am beyond ecstatic! If there's no warm up gig, let's plan to gather somewhere anyway for our own warmup! Hmm...there are a whole bunch of karaoke places nearby...

Speaking of nearby, I live in Alameda, which is pretty much between the Oakland Airport and the venue. I am NOT going to work that Friday, and if there's anyone (Sheri?) who needs a ride from the airport to Alameda or Oakland, let's get in touch, I may be able to help out. It's a small car, but it always plays Enchant!

This is so amazingly exciting and cool!!!

love, Kristin
via dragontaxi

Hey Gang! I just wanted to say thanks for your enthusiasm about this show. It makes it all worth while to have fans like you! I hope to see as many of you there and shake each of your hands personally for making my life all that much better.

Sean and I are looking into hotels close to the gig for those who will be needing a place to stay. We should have something concrete in the next week or so.

Also we are looking into making special shirts for the show that will be in limited supply and only available for those able to attend. We will also have Tug, Blink, Break & Wounded shirts available as well as CD's, stickers & a poster or 2.

Tix are $20, tried to keep the cost down as low as possible, and the show starts at 8 p.m., doors at 7:30p.m.

If all of you could do us the favor of sreading the word so we can get as many people for the DVD shoot as possible, we'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,

Doug

It looks like me and my better half (Prog2112) will officialy be making the trip to the show! We have booked the room and are going to be getting airfare & tickets very, very soon. :cool: I believe our flight plan is to arive Saturday mid-afternoon and flying out Sunday. We would be coming a day earlier, but Sheri has a Karate tournament that is required for her to move up to balck belt that same weekend and can't get out of it. :err:

Both of us are very excited to be returning to see Enchant live again after nearly six years, which the last time was in Fremont at Club Chaos opening for Fates Warning.....

ahhh yes... good times..... we'll never forget that night. :D

Our only dilema at this point, is finding transportation from our hotel to the venue, which is 6 miles away.

In any case, we're definatly looking forward to yet another memorable night of Enchant music! :worship:

\m/
Dustin

Anybody going from the San Diego area? I never drove past LA, but was thinking of maybe going up Oakland with my car. Would that be a killer drive? From mapquest, it suggests a 8h30 drive.

JF

jfcote said:
Anybody going from the San Diego area? I never drove past LA, but was thinking of maybe going up Oakland with my car. Would that be a killer drive? From mapquest, it suggests a 8h30 drive.

JF
I drove from SD to Tahoe staying in San Jose overnight. 101 was an awesome drive. Gotta do it.

Ed!
Thank you for your help, yes now i know there is an airport in Oakland but there is no direct fly from Mexico City to Oakland, only San Francisco or L.A. !
How far is it?
Thank you and please excuse my english!

tirus your english is great! The venue is about 15-20 miles across the bay from SF airport. You could probably get a taxi service if you dont want to rent a car. check out expedia.com or mapquest.com for maps or driving directions. i personally like expedia much better for driving directions.

Shoot - I posted in the other ticket thread when I should have posted here - oh well. I think my airport question is answered - Oakland is the best airport? I don;t know HOW I'd be able to do this with owrk, timing,$$, and all that.... but I am seriously tryignto see if there is ANY way I can make it from South Florida all the way out there to see what promises to be an epic ENCHANT show and rock with fellow Enchant fans!!! (not to mention the whole DVD thing...)

A hotel/motel list would be most appreciated too as I have next to no clue about where to stay - literally trying to plan this seat of my pants style!

<<fingers crossed >>

mgirishfan said:
YES YES YES! Some of us (ahem) will be flying out Friday

Hmm so are you looking for a party planner??? BBQ's-R-Us!! All we need is a venue for Sunday and it can so totally work!!!

This is going to be an incredible weekend!!!!!!! See you ALL there!!!! :wave:

Cheers!
Whoa, Mare!! Missed that on the first reading--you mentioned a Sunday venue! Yes, a post-gig gig! Wonderful idea!! We should find a lovely park somewhere (Hey, guys--now's your chance to go acoustic!! Provo in Berkeley? The PLAYGROUND AT MY SCHOOL??:loco: ??) and have us an ENCHANT-IN! :Spin:

Kristin
via dragon, unplugged

The venue is about a 10-15 minute drive from the Oakland Airport...it's right off the freeway! With 300 people coming I guess I better get there early yeah? The will-call only thing with tickets is going to make for slow going to get everyone in line into the place...more time to meet new friends, but dress for cold or even rain ;)