Enchant DVD

Well this is something we really want to do in the not to distant future.

Lots of discussion on this. Check out the link Jim provided, it is not to bad actually all things considered.

Ed

Thank you for the link, JJmanford. I'm a huge Enchant fan and this video is worthy of be watched. Unfortunately, the Real Media format is quite vexing, is there any way to change the format to mpg/avi? Real Player consumes a lot of CPU and memory. :(

|ngenius.

Wow, this was great and my first chance to actually see Enchant perform live. I'm struck by two things. 1. Ted is actually a damn good guitarist, which I didn't know. 2. Ed SMOKES on bass live. And I guess 3 is that they sound great live.

Shawn

Shawn

I really appreciate the compliment! It means a lot to me! I really get up for playing live and this one was extra special after waiting five years to be on stage with Doug and Ted again! And the first show ever with Sean who is amazing! And Having Mark with us really made it extra special!

Hopefully you will be seeing us again soon live. Hey you are right Ted is not only a great guitarist, but a great all around musician as well! He is damn good on the Bass as well!

Thanks Ed

Ed,

I'll tell you, seeing that footage really made me want to audition for you guys, but i'm probably a wee bit too rusty at the moment, and there is that whole distance thing, but it's just so darn up my alley style wise, even my wife agreed - ah well.

Hey, I put some thoughts on our home page about new releases from Inside Out and Magna Carta at www.progrock.com, and Enchant features prominantly. Once the site is fully live we'll be doing some hard core promotion to my software customer base as well (most geeks like progrock), so I'm hoping that we can kick sales up for you guys too. Stupid terrestrial radio is so lame these last years. My incentive is to see you guys make enough money to keep making music that I like to listen to :).

best,
shawn

WOW! Well worth the download time. Too bad Enchant won't be making it to my area anytime soon, prog bands never make it here {Nebraska}(except Dream Theater........back in 1993!!).

Guess i'll have to consider a road trip!

Originally posted by jjmannford
unfortunately first find someone on the ivorys, and then tour. :( Download this which is the closest thing to a DVD:

http://www.margotsmith.com/webcast/enchant256v.ram

I finally watched this in its entirity (Real Player has been difficult for the past few months for some reason)...

INCREDIBLE!

This is the first time I've heard Enchant live, and it sounds so good... I think a lot of the older material sounds even better at this performance... a lot due to Ted's improving voice, I think... he sounds so strong now! There's a lot of energy in this performance... and Ed seems really animated on stage! ;) This only increases my desire to finally see Enchant live! I hope I'll have that pleasure in the near future. :cool: