Enchant w/SB in Oakland on 11-04?

dano1427

Mar 17, 2003
Concord, Ca.
Hi...
Is this a confirmed date playing with Spocks Beard on 11-04 in Oakland?

Or is the So. Cal date the only SB/Enchant event?

--dan (5+ years between live Enchant shows is much too long!)

We are actually waiting to hear back right at this moment about both of these shows! :) We are trying to get it all set up ASAP so we can let eveyone know?

I am hoping we can confirm today or tomorrow latest! I know either way I am at the SB show in Oakland and this one should not be missed! Hopefully we will know very very soon!

Sean your prior post was awesome and so perfect! and then it all changed right :) as always! nice move :) hopefully we play the gigs! cross your fingers everyone!

Hoping for confirmation soon! The club in LA doesn't allow minors, so now I'm undecided about going--was bringing my daughter with me.

If I don't go to LA, looks like I'll check out Spock's Beard in Oakland--where they DO allow minors. Now I'm awaiting a "Night with Enchant" at Imusicast...would be so cool!

Hope to hear some news soon. By the way, anyone else planning for LA or Oakland?

Kristin
viaimpatientdragon ;)

Hi Kristin, I will go anywhere for the DVD shoot! Have camera, will travel! I am so much in Enchant withdrawl right now, it is terrible! :( I will be seeing Spock's again in NYC on 11/14 so I won't be heading west for their Oakland show - I will be in the UK next week for work anyway so that would have been a tough deal, LOL! It will be fun to see Nick and the rest of the gang there then - I miss them too.

Ed, you know I have my fingers, eyes, ears, and toes crossed for the next Enchant concert "announcement" !! :D

Hi Mare--Looking forward to meeting you when the DVD gig is arranged AND seeing your pix from the European shows! Have a great time in the UK. You should check out the Imusicast site--I believe you can see next week's show via the internet. This will be my first live Enchant (and SB) experience...I can't wait!!

Kristin
Viagiddydragon

Hey Kristin - same,here, it will be cool to meet you too! My pix are coming....some should be up on the Enchant site soon, from the first three shows. Still working on the rest. It takes a while to edit 1400+ pics, LOL! As for catching the Imusicast gig online -- I will be in London, so at 8 pm Oakland time, it is 4 am London time...if I can get an Internet connection, though, I'll get up and watch the show, fer shur, fer shur! :D

You will have a great time at the show, guaranteed! ENJOY!!!!

Looks like Doug posted this as for sure?

There are some minor things to be worked out and this is really just an support role for SB since they are doing the whole DVD thing. And it is very short notice but it looks like we will be playing.

So there you have it? turns out we have a couple of gigs next week hah?

I can,t wait!