Old Members of Enchant in Oakland?

Anakin

New Metal Member
Dec 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
I am thinking of making the trip from Texas to see this show. I am interested in meeting and talking with everyone, but I was wondering if the old band members were going to make it for the attendance to support you guys and also be available for autographs for the older albums.
I certainly wouldn't want to take away any glory from the new members, but it would be great to meet the entire legion of Enchant through the years if it was possible........

Also, what about actually really REALLY getting to meet Enchant. Are you guys actually going to be out in the crowds and hanging out and so forth with ease or is it going to be a fairly exclusive thing going on backstage? I am just wondering how easy it will be for you guys to mingle around so that we get to actually meet Enchant on top of seeing you play live.

Thanks!
ANAKIN

Anakin,

I can't speak for Mike/Benignus, because I haven't talked to him in quite a while but I'm pretty sure Paul & Hannah Craddick will be attending the show.

We are very approachable and take a lot of time out to meet and talk with fans. It's part of our jobs as entertainers as far as I'm concerned. Any fan who's met any of us will tell you we are very easy to talk to and enjoy signing autographs, taking pictures and conversing with fans. We usually spend a couple of hours meeting people after the show and this show will be no exception.

Hope to see you there!

Doug

Douglas A. Ott said:
We are very approachable and take a lot of time out to meet and talk with fans.
I second this. Sadly, I didn´t have enough time to really talk with every Enchant member at the concert in Bochum (October 2003), but the ones I exchanged a couple of words with, namely Ted and Bill, were very nice. Highly recommended. :)

The Stormbringer said:
I second this. Sadly, I didn´t have enough time to really talk with every Enchant member at the concert in Bochum (October 2003), but the ones I exchanged a couple of words with, namely Ted and Bill, were very nice. Highly recommended. :)
I still regret that I didn't introduce myself after the Bochum gig. Oh well, silly me... o_O

Douglas A. Ott said:
Anakin,

I can't speak for Mike/Benignus, because I haven't talked to him in quite a while but I'm pretty sure Paul & Hannah Craddick will be attending the show.

We are very approachable and take a lot of time out to meet and talk with fans. It's part of our jobs as entertainers as far as I'm concerned. Any fan who's met any of us will tell you we are very easy to talk to and enjoy signing autographs, taking pictures and conversing with fans. We usually spend a couple of hours meeting people after the show and this show will be no exception.

Hope to see you there!

Doug
Hey Doug,

Way cool that Paul and Hannah will be there -- I just listened to Wishing Tree/Carnival of Souls again this morning! And yep, I can certainly vouch for your time and attention to fans - you guys were out there after EVERY gig to meet and greet fans, pose for pics, sign autographs, and just chat. A more affable and down-to-earth group of musicians would be hard to find!!! :Spin:

Can't wait for March! See you then! :wave: