dvd

Jockthrax

Mar 9, 2002
Glasgow
www.anthrax.com
according to the myspace site its being filmed tommorow in Glasgow. For me this is a weird choice as the Cathouse is hardly a great venue. But hey who am i to complain, im going to see the Saint tommorow :)

it is a silly place to film as there is a big fuck off pillar near the front of the stage, but as you said, fuck it we are seeing saint woo hoo

Gibba said:
In the end the show never got shot there. They are going to use the Bang Your Head festival show instead.

Do you know the setlist they played at the BYH festival and how long it was?
Hopefully it's been filmed professionally with several cams or another headlining show will be filmed with different tracks.

I was hoping for a nice headlining show with all the 18 songs I know the band prepared for this tour so to have one hell of a live DVD,I really hope Brian Slagel has given the band a decent budget for this live dvd,I'm a great fan of another band on Metal Blade,King Diamond, and it's disturbing how two awesome bands can't have a decent live DVD while so many other bands of the same label already got one and with decent budget,see Amon Amarth that just released a really nice 3disc live DVD.

I hope they will not put extra-show segments (backstage stuff,interviews,jokes)in the middle of the live show,I hated that in several DVDs,see The Last Supper(Black Sabbath)where many solos and song parts are cut out just to see Ozzy(and co.)trying to answer some questions(in his own patented language).. I love my show from beginning to the end,no songs cut out..

Cheers