DVD

FUBAR

Sep 19, 2004
UK
Just saw this in an interview posted on the Dan Swano forum. :(

Question about Bloodbath: You “promised” a recording (DVD) of the Gig in Wacken 2005. When can one expect it? Would be very sad if the great gig wouldn’t be available on DVD.

DAN: The negotiations between the band and the label broke down. As far as I know, the DVD is never to be released.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK NOES :/ I`ma go berserk and decapitate every record label representative, whom stood in the way of these kick ass musicans.

Let's raid the location where the recordings are stashed and decapitate everyone who stands in our way!!!!

And then release it on youtube...

I don't think Dan is up to date with the DVD as Anders recently said that the label is not an issue anymore. Mike's manager on the other hand is... Hopefully Mike will rejoin BB and then the DVD will be released =)

Just be patient guys it will be out when it will be out the band will update us when the time is right, RIGHT?!?! RIGHT?!?! :lol: :lol:

Bloodbath, you had a good run. Three awesome CDs is good enough for me. RIP

it will definitly be interesting to see what transpires about this band. obviously something is fucked up to the point where they cant tell us anything new. id say its looking pretty grim for any new development of this band.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO What the fuck? I sincerely hope Dan is wrong. I've been waiting for this patiently for YEARS, like most of us.