DVD!

Cello

Promoted to Hannibal
Nov 14, 2007
Bovenkarspel, Netherlands
So on facebook it says (I assume Gregg posted this) "Suspyre + DVD = yes". This is awesome news, ofcourse! I was just wondering whether it was going to be a live dvd captured at a gig, or if it's going to be a dvd that comes with the limited edition of the CD with bonus material on it?

I don't want to give away too much info, as nothing is set in stone. But, as I was editing tracks for the ProgPowerUSA X DVD, I wondered why we aren't doing one ourselves. We also have been recording a lot of studio footage, which eventually will amount to something significant; you can see what Gabe has edited so far on his youtube page. My favorite part of music DVDs are the behind the scenes sections, when the band is portrayed as real people and not put into the spotlight. I also love seeing how each group approaches the recording process!

I agree that behind the scenes material is always very exciting, however I do think that for a band like Suspyre, that doesn't tour the european continent all too often :p, I would definitely enjoy the music bit as well. Just so I could watch one of my favourite bands perform their material live, to see their stage performance, etc.

Either way, I'm getting really excited about the new album and I think a DVD in any shape or form is a marvelous idea!