DW Drums and Linda!

Air Raid Siren

Maidens' Vox
Apr 26, 2004
My City Of Angels
www.myspace.com
Lucky me! I was in the right place at the right time today and managed to tag along with Linda and DRZ to the DW Drums artist relations party! It was really fun but, surprisingly enough, had a remarkably mellow vibe for a place that was full of people who hit things for a living! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was proud of ya, Lindagirl! It's a very satisfying feeling to see my friend in the company of some of the world's most renowned drummers! Thanks for letting me crash the party! :kickass: :D Though we only had cell phone cameras we managed to get a few cool pics!!

Air Raid Siren said:
I was proud of ya, Lindagirl! It's a very satisfying feeling to see my friend in the company of some of the world's most renowned drummers! Thanks for letting me crash the party! :kickass: :D Though we only had cell phone cameras we managed to get a few cool pics!!

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: Yay Linda!!!!

So who did y'all rub elbows with? :err:

Jim

Yes, I've been so lucky to have been a Drum Workshop artist for the last 13 years so far. :saint: Not only do they make the world's finest drums, pedals and hardware, but this most wonderful company has some of the kindest people working there. It was a fun time! I think Aja knew as many if not more people there than I did! LOL! I'll have to get the pics from Mark's phone and see if they are suitable for posting...... :loco:

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Yes, I've been so lucky to have been a Drum Workshop artist for the last 13 years so far. :saint: Not only do they make the world's finest drums, pedals and hardware, but this most wonderful company has some of the kindest people working there. It was a fun time! I think Aja knew as many if not more people there than I did! LOL! I'll have to get the pics from Mark's phone and see if they are suitable for posting...... :loco:
The DW people are so sweet! Didn't know that so many drummers I've played with over the years were also DW artists as well! That surprised me!

I got some pics but they didn't come out that great....wah. As mentioned, they were taken on a cell phone which is better than nothing. I'll have to get a couple up when we return from the Orient and Northern CA. DW RULES!