DWELL IN DARKNESS - 2 day Metal Fest in AZ.

The8thPlague

Halfman,Halfbeast:DEMIGOD
www.SMNnews.com/DwellInDarkness

NOV. 7th:
INCANTATION, VEHEMENCE, CREMATORIUM, Cage, Funerus, Gat-Rot, HOSTILITY, Wykked Sinn, Impaler, 4 In The Chamber, RED TEAR MEMORY, & Blood Haven.

NOV. 8th:
Flotsam & Jetsam, INTO ETERNITY, Speedealer, 40 Grit, Insolence, Bottom, WarMachine, Defile, Rev.9, Madlife, Flesh Fair, Scission, Graves At Sea.

All other Info can be found at that Site, so Definitly Check It Out!!!

Red Tear Memory is kicking some ass, there video proves it. Darkest Hour Fans, The Black Daliah Murder fans watch out. Got some really great music by these guys comming up, looking forward to seeing RTM's set this time around. And I heard that Bjorns, ex Crate Blue Voodo amp (3 tubes were burnt out at that show?) I forgot who I sold my Crate amp to...some kid around the way whos parents are Flotsam N Jetsam.

VEHEMENCE said:
Red Tear Memory is kicking some ass, there video proves it.

Darkest Hour Fans, The Black Daliah Murder fans watch out.

Got some really great music by these guys comming up, looking forward to seeing RTM's set this time around.

And I heard that Bjorns, ex Crate Blue Voodo amp (3 tubes were burnt out at that show?).

Thank You.

Yeah we like those bands. :)

Thank You again.

& that Blue Voodoo took it's last shit a few days ago.
Actually at that show that the vid is from his Head was all jacked up there too, that's why Jake's mostly dominating the Guitar sound.