Halfman,Halfbeast:DEMIGOD
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

'</B>DWELL IN DARKNESS</B>'
(www.SMNnews.com/dwellindarkness)
November 7th-8th, Phoenix, Arizona
@ The Evolution Bar
"2 days of pure metal fury"

Phoenix - November 7th-8th will mark the first ever 'Dwell in Darkness'
festival that will tear Phoenix, Arizona apart. 2 days of pure metal fury will be unleashed at the Evolution Bar, a premiere venue that boasts 3 rooms, 4 pool tables, darts, 2 outdoor sand volleyball courts, a full bar, multiple video screens and spectacular lights and sound.

Headlining the first day (November 7th), playing a special one off
festival appearance and flying in from Chicago, will be the Kings of Murder
Metal - MACABRE! Macabre have brought mayhem to the world in the past
decade, and have played in dozens of countries over the years. Macabre's
rabid fans, including members of bands ranging from Carcass to Slipknot, relish the band's tight and increasingly sophisticated music. Beneath them are hometown heroes, and Arizona's #1 death metal band and Metal Blade artists VEHEMENCE who will storm the stage with their thundering sound. Friday's lineup also see's the likes of top name artists like STEEL PROPHET, the gory and brutal IMPALER, Century Media's WATCH THEM DIE, power metal powerhouses CAGE, Prosthetic Records' gifted CREMATORIUM, and also playing another special one off show, one of New York's most intense live show bands 4 IN THA CHAMBER.

If Friday isn't ough metal, prepare for the unstoppable lineup of Saturday (November 8th). Headlining the 2nd day of this amazing event will be thrash titans FLOTSAM AND JETSAM! With old vocalist Erik A.K, the band will be playing a special show, of their first since the summer, and one of few in 2003. Bringing up the rear, and preparing the crowd for the madness of Jason Newsted's old outfit will be Century Media's SKINLAB, who will be playing 'Dwell in Darkness' just days before they head out on the road to open for SLAYER! Also on the bill for Saturday includes MY RUIN, fronted by female monstrosity Tairrie B. This show will mark their ONLY ARIZONA PERFORMANCE of 2003 before they return to the US in `04. Beneath them will be AGENT STEEL, who will be fresh off a European jaunt with the almighty EXODUS, and NUCLEAR ASSAULT. Other national artists on the bill include Metal Blade's 40 GRIT, and the amazing and intense AS I LAY DYING. Also representing the San Francisco scene will be rap-metallers INSOLENCE, who are out to prove coming off signing a brand new record deal, and sludge metallers ACID KING. In addition to this madness, Chicago will also be in full force with top industrial metallers ACUMEN NATION flying in to wreak havoc. Other namesakes range from MEGADETH produced and highly acclaimed WARMACHINE who will be making their FIRST EVER US FESTIVAL appearance. One thing that stands out so much about this festival besides the amazing lineup is the intense live shows many of these bands all put on. It is an event one should not miss…Also in attendance will be a host of regional and local bands who will be bringing the thunder and heat of Arizona FINEST music to this years inaugural 'Dwell in Darkness'. There will also be merch booths, autograph sessions available for fan browsing. Special deals, like free pizza to early attendee's and festival shirts will also be made available.

For more information like band bios, detailed lineups/pictures, and more info. head to the official festival website of:
www.SMNnews.com/dwellindarkness/

Full lineup is:

Friday, November 7th

MACABRE
VEHEMENCE
CREMATORIUM
STEEL PROPHET
CAGE
GATROT
IMPALER
WYCKED SYNN
HOSTILE GROOVE
WATCH THEM DIE
4 IN THA CHAMBER
RED TEAR MEMORY
SOUL CLOWN
BLOOD HAVEN

Saturday, November 8th

FLOTSAM AND JETSAM
SKINLAB
MY RUIN
AGENT STEEL
AS I LAY DYING
40 GRiT
INSOLENCE
ACUMEN NATION
ACID KING
WARMACHINE
HOSTILITY
DEFILE
REV.9
MADLIFE
FLESHFAIR
SCISSION
GRAVES AT SEA
12 TON SLEDGE

TICKETS ON SALE NOW at www.TicketWeb.com

Thanatopsis123 said:
Which ones don't suck? I'll go check for some samples if somebody points out a few.
1st day:
MACABRE, VEHEMENCE, CREMATORIUM(Pantera-Metal), & RED TEAR MEMORY(now of course I'm just saying that...or am I). :D
Steel Prophet is Power Metal, so if you're into that kinda thing you might like them.
Watch Them Die is signed to CenturyMedia(which is usually a good sign), they're from the Bay Area(which is also another good sign), check 'em out you might like 'em.
{Note To Self: I still have to check out Watch Them Die}

2nd day:
Skinlab & My Ruin are alright(at best), Agent Steel(Power Metal), AS I LAY DYING(Best band of the 2ND Day), & Hostility - very aggressive in your face Metal, in the vain of Pantera & Machine Head, but less holding back.

So the BEST of The BEST are:
MACABRE, VEHEMENCE, & AS I LAY DYING.

Yeah in time man, Roxy, i think we have some connections there dont we guys? Andy talked to some one.. im sure we can have one of our booking agents to sport a show there, right next to the rainbow room to, so party afterwards...