Dwell In Darkness FINALIZED! Set Times & everything here:

YOU FUCKING BASTARD....I should rip out your spine and shove it up your ass!!! Hey, j/k Patric, but AMORPHIS is one of my more favorite Finnish bands of all time! I saw them back in 2001 (which was rare, but I was in Finland so it really wasn't that rare) Well, please take notes of setlists, etc...and report back to me asap! I will love you for that! hehehe

ahaha peace yo, I can understand you're all jealous and shit so to ease yer misery I'll check the setlist and shit, no problem I'm the dawg to see...mail you after the show!

My head is fucked up from Amorphis yesterday, they played all the bad ass songs like Against Widows and Black Winther Day plus of course the new shit which rocked too. I was amazed though, this was the first Danish show I've been to that was competely filled up with people, man I could hardly find a place. Lots of jumping and slamming, though it was only me and another blonde haired devil brother that headbanged so I can't fucking sit here on the comp because of the acute pain in my neck muscles. Oh, and Paradise Lost sucked my pointy goat cock! I mean, they were shit, that is...Only played like 3 good songs, old songs of course.