Headliner 11:30-close

Saturday:

Pathosray 4:00-4:45
Elvenking 5:15-6:00
Andromeda 6:30-7:30
Iron Savior 8:00-9:00
Riverside 9:30-10:45
Headliner 11:30-close

Good deal. Like others, I am waiting with baited breath for the headliners...

Ah yes. The ProgPower Diet Plan.

Step 1) Fill the lineup with bands that you can't afford to miss.
Step 2) Start the show before dinner and end after most food places are closed.
Step 3) Make sure venue runs out of food with 4 hours left to go.
Step 4) Watch your weight fall away.
Step 5) Get sick post-ProgPower and lose even more weight.

---

Nice order.

Initial random thoughts:

Elvenking 5:15-6:00
Andromeda 6:30-7:30

Ooooh, Elvenking gets pwned! :loco:

I like the bowing to the inevitable and allowing a 45 minute changeover before the headliner.

Or could this be interpreted as the expected headliners *needing* an extra 15 minutes for a changeover because of, say, a large number of performers or vocalists? Hmmmm....

Ken

45 minuites of Elvenking and one hour of Iron Savior hardly seems like the 3 hours I was hoping each band would play for, but you know.. Gotta start somewhere. Elvenking will bring the house down just like Mercenary and will return victorious.

I was hoping Elvenking and Iron Savior would play on different nights, but thats only a personal preference. Volbeat should keep my attention on Friday night, so far, so maybe I'll actually take a night this coming year to watch the bands AND mingle instead of hugging the rail all night ... depending on the headliner of course.

Cool! Surprised Riverside got higher than Iron Savior, but after considering it, I understand. Not questioning, just didn't realize Riverside's status. I consider these two bands to be the most polarized, so it'll be funny to watch the "shift change" in the audience.. extreme Power Metal to mellow Prog Rock :lol:

I can't wait! :headbang:

Cool! Surprised Riverside got higher than Iron Savior, but after considering it, I understand. Not questioning, just didn't realize Riverside's status. I consider these two bands to be the most polarized, so it'll be funny to watch the "shift change" in the audience.. extreme Power Metal to mellow Prog Rock :lol:

I was thinking the same thing, especially if the headliner is really high energy or of the power metal genre. Oh well...unless I have a major epiphany during the next year, looks like Riverside is filling that After Forever dinner break for me this year.

I can't wait! :headbang:

I was personally surprised Volbeat (two albums) are billed higher than Elvenking (four albums), but Glenn seems to know what he's doing. Remember how many people bitched about Virgin Steele being billed so low?

I was thinking the same thing, especially if the headliner is really high energy or of the power metal genre. Oh well...unless I have a major epiphany during the next year, looks like Riverside is filling that After Forever dinner break for me this year.

Looks like you are making the biggest mistake of your life... hahaha =)