PP USA IX schedule

Heh... I wouldn't read too much into that, lol. I agree that it is logical to schedule that longer break (that was also the case this year)... so, that final band can start early if they are ready, but also to potentially schedule in for delays during earlier changeovers, which had already set the schedule behind a few minutes.
I actually almost expected there to be 45 mins. between all the bands this coming year, since there seemed to be lots of delays at this past fest. I understand why Glenn opted not to do that, but it wouldn't have surprised me if he had.
I'd like to sponsor Dinner Break for PP IX! They would be totally awesome to have in the lineup! :headbang:
That actually isn't such a bad idea, what with the lineup getting longer and everything. Of course that means the show would have to start even earlier, GB holders, would be let in right after breakfast :lol:, and more logistical nightmares for Glenn - no doubt.
You know.. I might take you up on that offer, especially if they play their hit ... "Chicken Fingers." :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

There was a 45 min break before the headliner (at least S.A.) planned last year.

This is probably because S.A. got a full sound check before their performance, and from what I can tell they get one side of the board all saved for them. So it probably takes extra time to switch some things over... or something. And if I recall correctly, the stage was setup slightly different for Sonata Arctica and After Forever.

You know.. I might take you up on that offer, especially if they play their hit ... "Chicken Fingers." :D

:lol: :lol:
laughing-smiley-014.gif

Andromeda definately needs a longer set than that in my opinion. The headliners will be my deciding factor and they must be Pain of Salvation(or Ayreon with the lineup on his new disc, Daniel and Jonas from Katatonia, can't figgin wait) and Vintersorg(he is number 1 on my list of artists to see live and has been for years because he would blow everybody away especially if he had Digiorgio and Asgeir playing with him).

I'd expect the odds of PoS or Vintersorg being headliners in 2008 to be quite long indeed. (That being said, Vintersorg/Borknagar were on my sponsors' list again this year. :))

Ordinarily, I'd say the odds of Ayreon as a headliner were also long indeed.

Andromeda definately needs a longer set than that in my opinion. The headliners will be my deciding factor and they must be Pain of Salvation(or Ayreon with the lineup on his new disc, Daniel and Jonas from Katatonia, can't figgin wait) and Vintersorg(he is number 1 on my list of artists to see live and has been for years because he would blow everybody away especially if he had Digiorgio and Asgeir playing with him).

Sorry but GLenn has stated the headliners will make the POWER metal fans (and everyone else) happy so that knocks BOTH of those groups OUT!!