Dwell In Darkness is Now ALL AGES

The8thPlague

Halfman,Halfbeast:DEMIGOD
& it's been moved to Evolutions, or The Evolution Bar. www.evolutionbar.com.
If that doesnt work go to www.collectiveunderground.com to check out where it's at.

More bands have been added also.
Some of the main bands are:
VEHEMENCE, STEEL PROPHET, FLOTSAM & JETSAM, SKINLAB, CREMATORIUM, AGENT STEEL,...um, that RED TEAR MEMORY band. :)
Check www.smnnews.com/dwellindarkness for all the bands as of now.
Still More Nationals TBA.

The8thPlague said:
...due to other tour conflicts
Incantation, Funerus, & Into Eternity are no longer a part of DiD, but there are other always being added, so who knows...maybe there will be [.........] instead.
cool now i dont have to go. the killer show is on monday any ways. pyemia, sev sav,gorgasm ,spawn of poss. cant beat that shit

Spawn of Possession??!!! WHERE are you from?? oh and Entombed is playing here next month but who cares.

DemonicTrance said:
because of lack of audience ?? Or lack of reaching the audience ??

Both, actually....but there are a lot more contributing factors to why they suck ass. A lot of the time it is a lack of organization, in addition to a lack of audience. Fests on the west coast simply have shown that they do not do well. I would not mind going to Europe for fests, that is where it is all at anyway...The east coast seems to be better regarding fests, the turn-out is significantly better than the West coast...

From what I've read, a lot of US arrangements gets the good bands. Cause you guys know how to play death metal. Hah. But yeah I've heard from some Danish friends, Fairytale Abuse, that there was way too much checking on this and that before the gig opened and thus it wasn't a big succes cause they missed out. I believe it was the one in Milwaukee.

I think it's a cool concept.... if organized properly.
Alot of bands , Same genre , cheap cover.

this coast needs to get with it. So many bands , so little the crowd.

the problem with these fests are they are rushed, completely unorganized, usually put together by a bunch of asshole promoters, that treat the bands like shit. This is from personal experiences. It also sucks when we have to share gear with other bands. I am skeptical as to how this fest is going to turn out. I won't get my hopes up.

Wow, the boys are in the States now? The longest they ever came from Sweden before was East Europe. And YES Macabre rules. Mr Albert Fish, was children your favorite DISH???