Dying Fetus-War of Attrition

This dying fetus album sounds much more technical (guitarwise) than the other albums. A slight change in sound but still the good ol dying fetus.

what the fuck!?!?!?
you are so ass backwards

Sorry dear, let me rephrase. I dislike their older slam-death stuff, but Stop At Nothing was good (fierce, yet interesting). But there's nothing I hate more that riffs repeated for 5 minutes straight, and this seams to be what the new album is going towards. There are things much higher on my priority to be heard and enjoyed... :oops:

Sorry dear, let me rephrase. I dislike their older slam-death stuff, but Stop At Nothing was good (fierce, yet interesting). But there's nothing I hate more that riffs repeated for 5 minutes straight, and this seams to be what the new album is going towards. There are things much higher on my priority to be heard and enjoyed... :oops:

Sucks to be you I guess. Killing On Adrenaline and Purification Through Violence are their best albums by far.

I can't wait to pick up this album. Dying Fetus may just be my favorite brutal death metal band. Destroy the Opposition and Killing on Adrenaline are some of the best DM albums ever.