I'm seeing Dying Fetus live this Friday

MURAI

-
Nov 6, 2002
Canada
BOO YAH!

I've got a confession to make. This is my 3rd year of listening to death metal but this is the very first time for me to go to an actual death metal concert. *gasps*. I've heard only a few songs by Dying Fetus to be honest but I was pretty impressed. This dude was supposed to go with me but he backed out, so I'm going alone. I'll tell you all later how it went.

Have fun at the show. Dying Fetus slay! You might want to pick up one or two of their CDs before going to the show, just so you are familiar with some of the music. I recommend Killing On Adremaline (IMO their best) or Stop At Nothing (their latest one, from which they will probably be playing may of songs).

It's gonna rock MURAI. I was at their concert in a small village near Zilina in Slovakia, their CD's are excellent but they rocked even more live, I've never seen anything like it.

You want to hear dying fetus? You dont have to buy the cd's. Just take a bottle of listerine. Gargle it. And start singing random obscene words that have no correlation with each other. Dying fetus is pure shit. Dont waste your allowance on that concert of cacaphony

bloodfiredeath said:
When I saw this tour about a month ago, I was expecting little from Misery Index. Boy was I wrong. I thought they stole the show.

Why would you expect littel from MI? They are the REAL Dying Fetus...

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Gurgle gargle gurrrrr gargleeeeeeeee. Go listen to fucking real metal like blind guardian you pussfucks

Blind Guardian "real metal"!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Holding sides, giggling uncontrollably!!!

Real metal = Blind Gardian??? Hahahaha Your fucking kidding right??? Yeh maybe if you like Cringe worthy pussy power metal that sing about getting deep throat action from a fucking dragon!!!

And i suggest you shut the fuck up about Dying fetus, your comments about them are just plain ignorant BS.

But Allwithin...your vomits that you keep spewing on the threads make me laugh to the extent that i cannot beathe no more so please stop! Your seem to have pure ignorance towards metal, and you obviously dont like any metal thats for sure!

Dude im not just talking shit. I heard dying fetus. I listened to some tracks today. Its fucking horrendous. I'd listen to fucking depeche mode over this. Id listen to good charlotte. Any band over this shit. Blind guardian fucking owns. YOu pussy fucking faggets. Stop trying to be hard witgh poser ass shit