Dynamic Lights for PPVIII !

Italians Dynamic Lights in PP VIII?

• Total voters
I just checked them out, and they are indeed awesome. They remind me a lot of Leviathan, one of my most-loved 90s prog metal bands.

I thought this was another complaint about the stage lights. I guess I'll have to check them out.

Good progressive band from Italy...probably more on the lighter side somewhere between Enchant & Pain of Salvation. Very polyrhythmic with some complex song structures. They're possibly another release away from more notability. Hopefully they will add more crunch to the next one.They performed at PP Europe in '05 with this lineup:

Friday 30 September
EARTH PULSE (the netherlands)
MIND KEY (italy)

Saturday 1 October
DISILLUSION (germany)
ANUBIS GATE (denmark)
THROES OF DAWN (finland)
ORPHANED LAND (israel)
GREEN CARNATION (norway)
EPICA (the netherlands)

Sunday 2 October
THE AURORA PROJECT (the netherlands)
DYNAMIC LIGHTS (italy)
CLOUDSCAPE (sweden)
PAGAN'S MIND (norway)
WOLVERINE (sweden)
PAIN OF SALVATION (sweden)

Crap! I thought this was a thread about upgrading the "Applause" light so it's more dynamic! :loco:

As if I wasn't dissappointed enough with Jorn Lande...the lights were ridiculous...but yeah that band is pretty good...you know who else should play next year is Spheric Universe Experience. New band out of France, very progressive and Dream Theaterish. Great band

I find many people's replies to this thread to be rather hypocritical... you want other people to check out your recommendations, but when it comes to this band, it's "I don't know and I don't care..."?