we want enchant in PPVIII !!

Enchant ABSOLUTELY need to play Prog Power. Michael needs variety at his festivals. I love dark power metal just as much as the next guy, but it seems more and more like the festival is a mix between dark gritty power metal and progressive euro power metal than a mix between general power metal and progressive metal. Why a mix between Mercenary/Evergrey style bands and Vision Divine/Thunderstone/Epica stayle bands? I know the answer to this question already... but I can bitch about the lack of prog metal can't I?:loco:

Why would Enchant not do well? Back when the whole prog/power thing was getting big in the mid '90s -- everyone knew Lemur Voice, Symphony X, Enchant, Dream Theater, Fates Warning, and Shadow Gallery. Those were the big 6 back then... and Enchant was definately part of that? The fact that Enchant isn't being considered because they aren't "power" enough or some bullshit is pure unadulterated bogosity...

The Michael

Why would Enchant not do well? Back when the whole prog/power thing was getting big in the mid '90s -- everyone knew Lemur Voice, Symphony X, Enchant, Dream Theater, Fates Warning, and Shadow Gallery. Those were the big 6 back then...

Stir in a few tablespoonfuls of Superior and you've got yourself a wicked brew, there. :headbang:

To settle the question of how appropriate Enchant is for PP, I made a poll thread. http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262497

I'd love for Enchant to play at PP! They have great songs and a large catalog to make an awesome set (check out the DVD)! Considering the other bands that have played at PP, I think they're appropriate as well! They also, interact well the audience/fans on and off stage. Great guys to hang out with and talk to. :headbang: