ENCHANT: The Great Divide

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
From Enchant's FB page:

ENCHANT – Announce release of new studio album “The Great Divide”; Launch online teaser!

ENCHANT, the Bay Area’s long-running Prog Rock institution founded in 1989, have completed working on their much anticipated comeback release after ten years of silence.

Entitled “The Great Divide”, ENCHANT’s 8th studio album will be released on September 29th, 2014 in Europe and on September 30th, 2014 in North America via the band’s longtime label partner InsideOutMusic.

First online teaser for "The Great Divide" can viewed here:

ENCHANT Line-Up 2014:
Ted Leonard - Lead vocals (Spock’s Beard / Thought Chamber)
Douglas A. Ott - Guitars and backing vocals
Ed Platt - Bass guitar and bass pedals
Bill Jenkins - Keyboards (Sound Of Contact / Thought Chamber)
Sean Flanegan – Drums (Cynthesis)

For more details, see ENCHANT online:
www.enchantband.com
www.facebook.com/enchantband
www.twitter.com/enchantband

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty sure Thought Chamber cancelled because of the Spock's tour going on in Europe right now - and next week

Deliberately didn't download the new album a few weeks ago. Just got it in the mail today from CM and listened to it twice driving around tonight. It's nice, definitely don't like it as much as Juggling 9... or anything, but it was well worth the purchase price and has several very good tracks.

great interview. can't wait to hear the album

Thank you.

This is a fantastic album, no doubt about it.

I think tomorrow is the official release date, so it won't be long till everybody gets to hear it.

I really hope that more people will care about Enchant. They totally deserve to draw more attention and bigger audiences.

Hey guys, the venues and dates have changed for the Texas shows and I hope to see some of you guys there.

November 6th in Austin (Venue to be determined)
November 7th in Spring, TX (North Houston) at the 19th Hole Bar and Grill

I just got word straight from Doug Ott...
I am pretty psyched for them to be playing right in my own backyard. Come out and support these guys!

Anakinnnn