POWER-FULL concerts in the Midwest!

As always Nathan my brother of Metal I will try to be at one of these shows, but who knows for sure. If you could only convince the University of Kansas just to give me my degree and not worry about tests it would make things a lot easier.

I will pm you regarding possible promoting stuff because I really want to do that in my area or maybe move somewhere to do it. If I move though it wouldnt be until after I finish my 4 year degree just in case music what not would fall through.

Other shows in Minnesota are.... "Mayhem Productions"

May 12: Minneapolis Mayhem 4 (Sinister / The Chasm / Raise Hell and more)
June 12: Rotting Christ
July 14: To/Die/For - Virgin Black - Shatter Messiah - Epicurean
July 26: Paths Of Possession / Dark Faith / Vivesect
September 23: Sacred Steel / Persuader / Warmachine - All Ages
October 11: Novembre / Todesboden (it was the swordlord party...)
October 21: BENEDICTION / Sathanas / Nominon / Quinta Essentia
October 26: Trail Of Tears / Asema Daeva

Coming soon... Master, HC3?

I see Rotting Christ on there. I was not aware they were even touring the USA. I check their site weekly. Any idea where I can find other dates? maybe chicago?

It's about time someone recognizes that album is miles beyond all other Edguy releases. :kickass:

Don't get me wrong, I love Edguy and indeed their entire discography (yes, I'm a dork, I own them all ... store-bought, no burns), but THEATRE OF SALVATION is by far the best album they have ever done and quite possibly will ever do.

An obvious theme in Tobias' work (even though I have yet to read an interview where he discusses this) is his obvious problem with organized religion, and indeed in some aspects, God himself. Having attended a very oppressive religious school when I was younger, there is not a single song or idea that is presented on Theatre of Salvation that I do not identify with for extremely personal reasons. The title track is an amazing piece of work and it evokes a great deal of emotion for me when I listen to it.

I'm glad you posted that comment, I'm a big fan of this album and it's nice to meet someone else who is. :headbang:

Congrats Swordlord....living in Cali, I get to see these shows as well (except AF for some reason) but if I lived in your neck of the woods, I'd be there to support ya!
Cheers,
Drew ~

Heh heh ... I appreciate the message! The agency I book these shows from is in LA, so I'd be amazed if you weren't seeing these shows ... but what's up with AF, that doesn't make ANY sense! :zombie: