KAMELOT/EPICA in Minnesota, produced by yours truly!

If this show was anything like the one I just saw last week Tuesday, it will be friggan awesome, so I have to agree with others and highly encourage anybody that can attend, to do so.

Now, on the 1st, I got a Stratovarius show to go to. :)

Come up a day early... Come see Destroyer 666 on Sunday Oct.1 at the same club. I will also be at the Kamelot & Epica show! Swordzy Is Awesome!!!

MEGALOUD said:
I love the Kirk photo, that's classic, I'm a huge star trek fan since I was a wee lad, anyway....thank you Uncle Swordsey for bringing great bands to Minnesota, I'll be there in true Metal fashon!

Thank YOU for supporting me! You make it happen ... say hi to me on Monday, I'll look forward to seeing you there! :headbang:

DAVETHEMETALGUY said:
nathan, you didnt buy near as much stuff at PP7 as you should have...

I'm sorry man, I guess your T-Shirt selection didn't grab me nearly as much as last year, but I bought more CD's!

Do you still have that Rhapsody one, the one shaped like the dude riding the dragon? I regret not buying it...

dusro2 said:
lord of all swords, I am off work on monday, this could be a possability. Just thinking about going is fun.

Oh dude, I so hope you come up!!! It would be great to hang out again and if you are short on cash, you can crash at my place and save the hotel feez. Come on up, it so shall slay! :headbang:

I'm confused by the time for this show mentioned in the first post. Are doors at 6pm or has that been moved up? My friend Angelia (Visideon) said she was told their set was at 6pm now, which really bummed me out cause I don't even get off work til 6pm and seeing her first show with the band is important to me. Could you please clarify what time doors are, as well as what time Visideon's set will be?

Thankyou!
RQ

AnaRQy said:
I'm confused by the time for this show mentioned in the first post. Are doors at 6pm or has that been moved up? My friend Angelia (Visideon) said she was told their set was at 6pm now, which really bummed me out cause I don't even get off work til 6pm and seeing her first show with the band is important to me. Could you please clarify what time doors are, as well as what time Visideon's set will be?

Thankyou!
RQ

The whole set time thing has been run amuck due to circumstances far beyond my control. As of right now, here is what the set times WILL BE for the headliners and SHOULD BE for the locals. I make no guarantees for the locals.

06:00pm Doors
06:30pm - 7:00pm - Mirror Black
07:20pm - 8:05pm - Visideon
08:45pm - 9:35pm - Epica
10:00pm - 11:30pm - KAMELOT

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Swordz

rockyracoon said:
Swordlord, I will be there. Better clean that basement of yours!

This is the BEST NEWS I've heard all day!!!

The basement is clean and ready ... got a comfy couch with your name on it. Give me a call when you get in, you can drop your stuff at my place and we'll head over to the show.

AUGH!!!

All the set times have changed again.

6:00pm, doors
6:30pm - 7:00pm, Mirror Black
7:20pm - 8:05pm, Visideon
8:30pm - 9:20pm, Epica
9:45pm - 11:15pm, Kamelot

AESMA DAEVA will play a special set *after* Kamelot. Yup, they really, really want to play this show! Now THAT'S METAL!

Hey man, just wanted to let you know I went to the Kamelot show on monday and had a kickass time. Kamelot is a favorite of mine, and Epica definately worked their way up my list after their set. And I must say......Mirror Black impressed the hell out of me. I'd never heard of them before, but I've been on their site listening to their tunes a lot since the other night. I got to talk to Dave and Tyson after the show too, really cool guys.

Anyway, thanks for putting on the show. I just moved to St. Paul a few weeks ago (I'm going to college here), and this was a hell of a way to feel a little more at home. Especially coming from Montana where there is no music scene other than the house bands at the local bars. I haven't scene any good shows since I lived on the east coast a few years ago.

Anyway, thanks again for putting on the awesome show........I'll be sure to introduce myself next time around. Take it easy man!

-Drew