KAMELOT/EPICA in Minnesota, produced by yours truly!

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Hello everyone,

I apologize that I haven't posted here much lately, it was a really crazy summer, but hopefully I will be able to add my usual amount of metal dorkiness to the PP forum in a more timely fashion. :lol:

At any rate, for those of you in Minnesota or the Midwest area, please note that I am producing and promoting the first-ever Minnesota appearance of KAMELOT and EPICA. I am hopeful that you can all attend. The details follow:

KAMELOT and EPICA
with special guests Aesma Daeva, Visideon and Mirror Black

Monday, October 2, 2006
Station 4 (St. Paul, MN)
www.Station-4.com or 651-298-0173
Doors @ 6:00pm
Tickets: $20

Printing out this post will get you $5 off at the door.

Get advance tickets without outrageous TM service fees at:
http://www.indietickets.com/tickets/customer/home.php?cat=58

Power Metal to the People!!! :headbang:

Nathan
SwordLord2003@aol.com

Both of you are welcome to crash at the SwordLord Motel (aka my basement) which offers free room and board to weary metal travellers looking to attend a great show.

I am going to get to shake Kahn's hand!! My life is good...

I would but I've already got plans for next monday. I'll keep this in mind as plan b though.

Hmmm, I'll have to see if I can get the time off, my boss is kind of a jerk...

But, if consent is granted...

- R

I dont wanna steal the Mighty SwordLords thunder - coz he has been bringing the Metal to the people of the great white north - but anyone who can't make it out ther for that one - Kamelot & Epica are playing in Denver on October 4th. I live about an hour away - I'm going - got room for more, both in the vee-hicle and in Valhalla (hey, I can call my house anything I want to now, I'm single LOL).

jeff

manowarfan1 said:
I dont wanna steal the Mighty SwordLords thunder - coz he has been bringing the Metal to the people of the great white north - but anyone who can't make it out ther for that one - Kamelot & Epica are playing in Denver on October 4th. I live about an hour away - I'm going - got room for more, both in the vee-hicle and in Valhalla (hey, I can call my house anything I want to now, I'm single LOL).

jeff

Okay, first of all ANYONE who has that handle is a friend of mine! MANOWAR OWNS YOU ALL! :headbang:

Secondly, my parents just relocated to Denver, so I'm encouraging my dad to check out this show since he needs to move from 80's rock into power metal very, very badly. If I can get him to promise he'll go, I might just be attending out there.

Thirdly, I appreciate your disclaimer and it's certainly no hard feelings, no matter where anyone lives, they should attend any and all shows within reasonable proximity to where they are ... it shall so slay and who knows when Kamelot will tour again or when Epica will be on our shores anytime soon?

Nathan
Uncle SwordLord

Tis truely an honor to have my first show playing bass for Visideon take place right before such astounding headliners!!! Next Monday can't come soon enough!

:)

042804_khaaaan.PNG

I figured out Mosquito's cryptic Shatnerian post.

He's telling you all, in a not-so-subtle fashion, to use Priceline, not Orbitz, to book your airfare to this event.

So, get on it, people! :heh:

Pellaz said:
I figured out Mosquito's cryptic Shatnerian post.

He's telling you all, in a not-so-subtle fashion, to use Priceline, not Orbitz, to book your airfare to this event.

So, get on it, people! :heh:

Priceline is good, but when I had to go to my sisters funeral 2 months ago I found that TRAVELOCITY was charging @ $200 a ticket (with tax) to fly out on short notice vs priceline at damn near $800... and they wouldn't accept a lower offer.

But the reverse happened when I went to Atlanta, my tickets were cheap via priceline.

so I guess I'm saying check Priceline and Travelocity.

-Metal

MetalRose said:
Priceline is good, but when I had to go to my sisters funeral 2 months ago I found that TRAVELOCITY was charging...(.....)....so I guess I'm saying check Priceline and Travelocity.

Sheesh, I was cracking a joke!

(I've gotten good results using Hotwire in the past, including two roundtrips to the UK. I like the fact that the price they quote in big red obvious numbers is the final price.....all junk fees included.)