No American Bands at PPVI...Is this true? Then NO ENCHANT?

AngraRULES said:
Originally Posted by Harvester
That will never happen.

Glenn H.

Aw come on, not even after his son (ya'll know who) graduates from college?

Bummer!Aw come on, not even after his son (ya'll know who) graduates from college?

Bummer! :erk::tickled:

OK, I got to admit....that was pretty damn funny.

I'd love to see Ray singing with Redemption or Corey Brown singing with Balance of Power.

Very much looking forward to seeing Lance King perform with Pyramaze!

Ian Ringler
Section 16
Magnitude 9

nightwish58 said:
Glenn, I will force feed you Vanishing Point and Poverty's No Crime until you submit and surrender!!!

Always nice to see the PNC fans show themselves...

Rock on!

My take is that if Glenn booked Enchant, I would scream they aren't metal so therefore Glenn is booking prog rock now...I have no problem with that. Then Glenn would have to put up with my dad and I pestering him about booking King Crimson until he would stop booking prog altogether and go straight power metal.

dargormudshark said:
My take is that if Glenn booked Enchant, I would scream they aren't metal so therefore Glenn is booking prog rock now...I have no problem with that. Then Glenn would have to put up with my dad and I pestering him about booking King Crimson until he would stop booking prog altogether and go straight power metal.
From all that pestering from you, your dad and a few hundred other of us KC fans/PP attendees, Glenn's face would look like this:
KCfaceA.jpg

FailsToSeeMuchOfAnything:) said:
I fail to see how Lacuna Coil would ever be appropriate for PP.
AngraRULES said:
I fail as well, but I didnt wanna sound mean to the new guy. :p

I didn't know bands that appear at ProgPower have fall into such specific criteria? You fail to see? Come on now... Lacuna Coil cds are all over the vendor tables at ProgPower. And obviously this is my opinion, but I feel that they ARE progressive.

While I think Lacuna Coil are a bit too 'big' now to play PP and they've toured the States already, all things being equal I don't see any reason why they couldn't have played before, when they would have been more of a novelty appearance.

Plus they're really cool, too. We must've talked to Andrea from the band for an hour after their show here.

most of the bands i want to see are european and a lot of times it is the only time to get to see european bands unfamiliar to me pre Progpower.... so i am excited... i say.. Glenn, take it on - you always bring a smile to everyone no matter what.