Enchant Poll

Is Enchant appropriate for PP? Do you want Enchant to play at PP?

• YES THEY'RE APPROPRIATE AND HELL YEAH I'D LOVE TO SEE THEM PLAY AT PP!!!

Votes: 38 56.7%
  • I'm not sure how appropriate they are for PP but, I'd like to see them play at PP.

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • I'm not sure how appropriate they are for PP and I'm indifferent to seeing them playing at PP.

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • I'm not sure how appropraite they are for the PP but, I'd rather not see them play at PP.

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • THEY'RE TOTALLY WRONG FOR PP AND I DON'T WANT THEM TO PLAY AT PP!!!

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • They're not appropriate for PP but, I'd like/LOVE to see them play at PP as an oddball band.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • They are appropriate for PP but, I just don't want to see them play at PP.

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters

Unca Kev

Bass Player & Music Pimp
Mar 17, 2004
Fort Lauderdale
I know that there have been a couple of threads about Enchant before, but to find out how people feel about Enchant, and only Enchant, without being compared to/voted with other bands, I figure that an Enchant poll might be the best way to tell Glenn, Shane and all the rest of us, how appropriate they would be for ProgPower. This is in response to some of the "I like/love/think they're ok/hate Enchant, but I don't know how appropriate they would be for PP/how they would be received by others attendees at PP" posts.

I know that there have been a couple of threads about Enchant before, but to find out how people feel about Enchant, and only Enchant, without being compared to/voted with other bands, I figure that an Enchant poll might be the best way to tell Glenn, Shane and all the rest of us, how appropriate they would be for ProgPower. This is in response to some of the "I like/love/think they're ok/hate Enchant, but I don't know how appropriate they would be for PP/how they would be received by others attendees at PP" posts.

Amen my brother. Bring on Enchant, I'm tired of the "dumb" shit.:lol:

Glenn, just put on their live DVD for a minute or two, and you will say... "hmmm, why haven't I booked them already":lol: :lol:

Well Kev knows MY view......

I've been wanting to see them at Prog Power for years and think they are appropriate - hell yeah.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

enchant!!, please book enchant please, is one of my favorites bands, incredible feeling in the vocals and in all the music, its great!!!

we want enchant!!
we want enchant!!
we want enchant!!
we want enchant!!
we want enchant!!
we want enchant!!
we want enchant!!

I wouldn't mind seeing Enchant but holy crap what a crazy poll:zombie:Too many choices...My head hurts...I can't possibly be expected to think this early in the morning :lol:

I wouldn't mind seeing Enchant but holy crap what a crazy poll:zombie:Too many choices...My head hurts...I can't possibly be expected to think this early in the morning :lol:
Did you see at what time I made this poll & thread at? I'm suprised that I was coherent enough to make it as complex as that! :p

Would love to see them, but don't know if they're really right for PP and they need to put out a new album first...how's that.
They've been spending more time lately on jamming and playing live so a new album for next year is possible. I wonder if I should add what you said as another choice on the poll (I probably have too many already). :lol:

With a properly constructed set list, Enchant would kick much ass at PP. I've seen them live four times, and every time I have been blown away by how talented they are. I hope to see them at PP some day...

dt

One of the things so special about Enchant is their lyrics. Here's a sample for those interested....

"And the ones who let their hearts rule their minds
will burn their bridges when they've crossed,
and leave the world behind…"
-Enchanted

"Lives are running novels
At times you read, at times you write
The choice of which to do
Might keep you awake at night"
-In the Dark

"And the target's well within my sights
But my hands won't release the bow
I've been pulling back on it so long
I've forgotten how to let it go
And I know I have the means
But my will is gone
And I fear I won't succeed
So I'm holding on"
-My Enemy

"I've spent my life searching for something to keep me constantly content,
And now I'm left here with a longing for what I've spent"
-Under the Sun

"He put berries on a vine, stirred waves into the sea
He put planets in a line, but He didn't finish me
He made day time and the night, so you'd appreciate the sun
Am I the darkness to your light, so that you'll be glad you're one...
...of the lucky ones, with all your sanity to spare?
So keep pretending not to see me, I'll keep pretending not to care"
-Invisible

"Was this man a loving father?
Was this man an only son?
Though it was one of us or the other
I don't feel like the lucky one!
In the blink of an eye...
I took someone's life!
It's no wonder why
I'm haunted by it still...."
-Under Fire

...anyone else have favorites?

You goofed. You didn't include "I think they are appropriate, but I'm indifferent to seeing them play." Therefore, I voted for the last one.