Dynamo Open Air 2005, Eindhoven, Netherlands

guikeenan

New Metal Member
Feb 1, 2005
Hi guys!
I'm new on this board and I'm french. I've already seen Anthrax 2 times. I started listening to their music on the Stomp 442 album (at the age of 16). So I'm a great fan of John Bush, i think he's a huge singer.
Since Stomp 442, I go back on the first albums and discovered the old line up. Even if I like the songs very much, I can say that I prefer the current powerful line up + Frank. You can imagine that I'm happy with The Greater Of Two Evils like you are I think.
Now let's go to the actual subject of this topic. I was watching what's going on with European festivals and I saw that Anthraw will play at the Dynamo Open Air in Netherlands, a big metal festival who lost a little of its reputation in the past few years due to a cancellation in 2003. So Anthrax will play there but with the original line up... not only with Joey but also with Dan and Frank... at the beginning, I was excited but now I'm questionning myself... it can be cool but now Anthrax has a great line up and I fear that such a reunion would be bad for the band even if they are able to take their own decisions...
What's your opinion about that?

a far from good thing to do, if they do actually end up doing it.
i hope this is all just a silly rumour that's got out of hand...