What are all the radio singles from Stomp 442 and Volume 8?

Xanarki

New Metal Member
Oct 3, 2005
I'm currently a DJ at a online radio. I been a long time Anthrax fan, but what I never caught, were the singles from Stomp 442 and Volume 8: The Threat Is Real. Can anyone help me out? Thnx.

Xanarki said:
I'm currently a DJ at a online radio. I been a long time Anthrax fan, but what I never caught, were the singles from Stomp 442 and Volume 8: The Threat Is Real. Can anyone help me out? Thnx.

You have a station, too? What's the link, I might give it a listen! And damn, more competition! :lol:

Singles from Stomp:
Fueled

Singles from Vol. 8:
Crush
Inside Out

But in all honesty, one of the mistakes I made when I started my station was worrying what "Singles" to put on. I think I put in a lot of one's by bands I liked, but they never caught on. The songs I loved and put in turned out to be the ones in demand, which was cool. Your best bet is to go with your gut if you can.

Ha, yeah. The station is only online though through Shoutcast. I only get about 30 or 20 listeners whenever I host it and it's not 24/7 lol. Most of em are my buddies (the listeners). I don't really have a URL, since not everything is set up cause I haven't hosted in weeks.

Thanks for the singles. I knew Inside Out was one. I'm shocked to know that there aren't any more.

Xanarki said:

Stomp also had "Nothing"

Volume 8 also had a P&V single and Born Again Idiot I believe