Looking For A Certain Song

mhill2079

New Metal Member
May 30, 2006
I'm looking for a song that i'm pretty sure is by anthrax. I thought it was on stomp 442. The song goes through about 4 different styles of music. Any help?

Yeah buy the album!

no buy records = no makey new records!

I declare that if mhill2079 doesn't purchase one (or more copies) of Stomp442, Anthrax will NEVER record again!

Now that's pressure!:heh: :heh:

Is it the one that goes "Nananaaaaa... nananananana... naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa naaaaaaaaaaaa"? I don´t that´s on Stomp 442.
I think that's one on Journey's "Captured" album. It's called "Lovin, Touchin,Squeezin" not that i would though :lol:

"Is it the one that goes "Nananaaaaa... nananananana... naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa naaaaaaaaaaaa"? I don´t think that´s on Stomp 442."

I thought it was Marianne's warbling on Metallica's Memory Remains
*shudder*

I'm not sure what any of the lyrics are. Last time I heard it was probably before 2000. All I can remember is that the switches in styles of music in the song are very distinct. I believe from verse to verse and the chorus is the metal part. Thats all I have to go on. And its not Boemian Rapsody or anything by journey, hopefully. and i'm not sure who Nelly Furtado but i'm sure its not her.

Try Inside Out off of Volume Eight, The Threat is real. That was released in 1998 and has some distinct difference between the chorus and verse.

I like these Games

Try "I'm the Man" and "Starting up a Posse." Niether are on Stomp, but i think one of those is what you are looking for.