Whats your favorite Anthrax song and Why? It has to be a good reason!

I know Scott and John Wrote The Lyrics for those two songs. Charlie wrote the music. Funny but Frank had a hand in those two songs musically, which are about the only ones besides invisible and the secret track off "8" in which he had anything to do with.

My Favorite song is hard to come by. Back in the summer of "88 or "89, I cannot remember now exactly, but a friend of mine had tapes od spreading the disease, and motley crue's girl's girl's girl's. I had never heard of Anthrax, but thought what the hell, I'll give it a listen. I had been a fan of Motley Crue, but was not much of a hardcore metal fan. Anthrax changed all that. When I put that tape in, I was mesmorized. I remember dubbing it and not giving a crap about Motley Crue anymore. I must of listened to it over and over again for hours at a time. That summer I listened to it so much that It still is one of my favorite summers to remember. Songs that stood out on it were Lone Justice, and S.S.C./Stand or Fall. I would Have to say S.S.C./stand or fall is my favorite just because of the memories it brings back. Thanks to Anthrax for introducing me to real metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youre a cum guzzling queen mike............j/k jesus..."scotty" this isnt star trek

i think greg is just jealous or something.

he mad cause im better looking than him and i get all the girls looking at me when we go out, he doesnt like that too much!!!!
hehehehehe

thanks Brat
i do alot of thing and it's hard for me just to sit here on one site
but if this with you and greg keeps up then i will be on here alot
:D

Poor greggie poo.

I can see how that would upset him, having such a studly friend as yourself around all the time. Probably not good for his ego.

I only come here this much cause I get an email if someone replies, and I'm on msn so it tells me when I have email, otherwise I wouldn't check here all that much either. That, and I'm bored with most of the sites I go to anymore, so if I'm online, it's usually not doing anything constructive.

Except giving Greg shit. Only cause he's so good about giving it back.

"I Am The Law". The first time I heard this song it just floored me (live on the I'm The Man EP). I had never heard anything so fucking heavy! I was like "WHO THE HELL IS THIS??!!" I was immidiately hooked and walked around saying "I AM The Law" constantly. I also went out and got my "THE LAW" license plates and started buying all the Judge Dredd comics I could find. The song just sounds so classic to me, it just IS metal. The guitars throughout the song are just so perfect and aggressive.

If I had to pick one song, I would say thier "London" cover. They absolutely rip that song. I like the wierd guitar noises at the beginning and John's vocal is right on. After that, I would say Caught In A Mosh, Got The Time, Random Acts of Senseless Violence and Bring the Noise......

J

N.F.L. for me because a friend of mine committed suicide shortly after I had bought that cd and the song lyrics reminded me of him. He was one you never saw it coming from, he just seemed like he was always happy, then he was gone and I can barely remember him, but I remember him when I'm driving to that song. I drive faster and crazier then.

But N.F.L. is something that makes me somewhat sadder, but also happy. A song that I just can't get enough listening to is Intro To Reality and then Belly of the Beast. It's one of the first songs I heard of Anthrax's and I still cannot get enough of it. I love the build up as you hear the band slowly kick in. Then when it just all goes, I can't contain myself. I get into that song. It's my favorite song from Joey era. After that and N.F.L, my next favorites are John era songs. Big Fat, that first line is so awesome, Looming large....
When that song begins, I just get chills, holy shit, it's coming, it's coming. Then when it just takes off I'm lost.

Mine would have to be ONLY , well and Harms way and belly of the beast but the only one with a story behind it is ONLY. I got kicked out and dumped by my fiance and tried to hang myself. unfortunately the rope broke. or do I mean fortunately... yeah I guess fortunately..... anyway so my reason began to come back with the blood to my brain and later on I got realy trashed drunk and walked around the neighborhood listening to that song over and over and screaming out the lyrics. I don't know if the song had anything to do with how I felt and what I was going through but it has that meaning for me. It was a goddamn miracle cure. I didn't even once get depressed over her agian.
-Jono-

not to be picky but its....REALLY not realy and AGAIN not agian......sorry couldn't resist!!!

Glad the rope broke and you are still with us........

"Collapsing ways to leave here....Loss of where and the between.....I come clean...."

"Swinging moods that change....Calmness to deranged.....
Unpredictable......UNPREDICTABLE...."

its really hard to pick my favorite song...i think i have to pick 2 though...Inside Out mainly b/c its the first song i ever heard my anthrax! and when i saw them live, bush said some shit about the song that i really agreed with...and Room for One More b/c they say "what goes around comes around..." and i really like that b/c its so true and some people i know really need for it to come around and bite them is the ass!

i really love a lot of their songs though because i can relate to so many of the lyrics, and the songs just kick ass all together