Grunt & Click

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
I got some rare Anthrax shit from jackfromczech recently and for the 1st time I´ve heard "Grunt & Click", which was supposedly left out of Stomp 442. Jeez this song kicks fucking ass! How come they voted it off? It would have been the best song on Stomp without any doubt!

Originally posted by johnnieCzech
I got some rare Anthrax shit from jackfromczech recently and for the 1st time I´ve heard "Grunt & Click", which was supposedly left out of Stomp 442. Jeez this song kicks fucking ass! How come they voted it off? It would have been the best song on Stomp without any doubt!

Scott was quoted as saying "Grunt & Click, I don't know what we were trying to do with that one?" So, we may love the tune as Thrax heads, but for whatever reasons I don't think Anthrax was %100 happy with the song so they left it off the album. I think that interview may have been on metalsludge's site if you want to check it out.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Originally posted by augdawg2

Scott was quoted as saying "Grunt & Click, I don't know what we were trying to do with that one?" So, we may love the tune as Thrax heads, but for whatever reasons I don't think Anthrax was %100 happy with the song so they left it off the album. I think that interview may have been on metalsludge's site if you want to check it out.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

I think I saw this, it was on MS 20Q or Rewind. IMO this song could easily have been "the hit single" hehe, the chorus is soooo strong! ("I don´t need the license...")