Giving The Horns

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
I've been listening to "Giving the Horns" a lot lately. That song is so fuckin sweet!! The way the Johns vocals on the chorus go with the guitar sounds so METAL!!!
It should have been a track on Vol. 8, but it was a killer B instead.
This is a lot like "Grunt and Click", which should have been on Stomp 442.
"Giving the Horns" and "Grunt and Click" are 2 of my favorite Anthrax songs.

I give the horns to you who saved me
I give the horns to you who told me to
Change my way of life out of one into another
Yeah you heard me right, everyday I thank my mother

If you haven't heard "Giving the Horns" go download it from somewhere, since you won't be able to purchase it.
:headbang: :headbang:

Paul Crook. I thought "man that sounds familiar" (I'm the resident KISS freak) and then I read somewhere where Mark Crook said it was supposed to sound like "King of the Night Time World" And, actually I think it is almost note-for-note "King of the Night Time World" Listen to them both and compare. Notice I said almost, not blatant or anything. A tribute of sorts.

Actually Giving the Horns is included in some Vol8 records. I know of at least 1 real version with it, that's the german version, Maybe you can try and find it, It's in there after Stealing from a thief, and after GTH ends you still have pieces. That edition is sweet...

A long time ago, when Vol. 8 first came out, I saw the Japanese version of Vol. 8 at CDnow.com.
It had "Giving the Horns" on it. I should have ordered it then, but it was about $28...

I was able to grab the Inside Out maxi-single used at my local record shop. It has "Giving The Horns", along with "The Bends" and of course, "Inside Out".
Actually it has a signature on it, looks to be John Bush's. Of course I wasnt there for the signing, so who knows.

Hell, I bought a scanner, I might as well use it. Here's the single.
What do you guys think? Real Signature?
12127120-ca1b-020001B3-.jpg