Dynamo Open Air

Demonic Legionaire said:
Great fucking picture that is Deadly!

Do you have some cool pictures out of your own collection for us, from Testament performing at Dynamo Open air? That would be way cool.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I was not at the '87 Dynamo........but I filmed entire sets of '88(Exodus & Laaz Rockit)......'99(Testament & Exodus).......and 2000(Testament).....I got tons of photo's too.....somewhere, I'll look.........

^
wasnt that a pic from dynamo 1995 where they set a record with over 100 000+ in attendance...the only dynamo i attended was in 1996 with slayer and venom headlining but i cant wait to make it back soon.

Reactions: Deadly Embrace
Deadly Embrace said:
I was not at the '87 Dynamo........but I filmed entire sets of '88(Exodus & Laaz Rockit)......'99(Testament & Exodus).......and 2000(Testament).....I got tons of photo's too.....somewhere, I'll look.........
That's awesome DE..
Would be a Willy WOnka experience to take a look in your Holy-Vault.
Maybe it's a cool idea to make a "Remember the Dynamodays DVD" Recorded and produced by DE-productions.
If you do so i can make a Front cover for you..:Spin:

Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!

I still have a lot of photos to scan, but here are some of the 1997 Dynamo festival.
Both Testament and Exodus played this year.

Diversen.jpg

Exodus.jpg

Reactions: Deadly Embrace