E.L.P.

Marklund

Jan 22, 2002
Visit site
Just out of the blue.. I think ErikSL has some really good stuff going on with his E.L.P. thing.. me likes it!

You all have probably already heard it, but if haven't, go check it out now!

/cheers

Too bad "ELP" is already the official shortening for Emerson, Lake and Palmer! ;)

The music is kind of nice, I like it, but not too special.

Just out of the blue.. I think ErikSL has some really good stuff going on with his E.L.P. thing.. me likes it!

You all have probably already heard it, but if haven't, go check it out now!

/cheers

thanks. greatly appreciated. More is to come from us, I found the drummer and bassist only a month ago to gig with. Our first EP is coming out next month...hopefully!

haha its funny that you call me annoying, yet you sent me a friend request on myspace. either way, thanks for listening at least.

I adore Graveland but I think Rob is one of the biggest cunts in the world and if I ever met him then I'd probably smack him across the face (gathered he's not wearing his shitty roleplaying armour).

I don't have to like the musicians to like the music they play.

I adore Graveland but I think Rob is one of the biggest cunts in the world and if I ever met him then I'd probably smack him across the face (gathered he's not wearing his shitty roleplaying armour).

I don't have to like the musicians to like the music they play.

i agree in a way. But once you find out they are jerk offs, the interest in the music drops a little bit...like Porcupine Tree, awesome music but arrogant as hell.