e-mail sent by this LARPer kid to the head of the vampire LARP group in the US

one of my college roommates ended up hooking up with the brothers of THREE different friends over the course of two Mardi Grases. her nickname was "the brotherfucker".

I don't feel proud of the fact that I dated brothers. But in my defense the relationships were 6 years appart, the first one in 8th grade the 2nd one at the beginning of this year.

when i was in college there were girls who just hooked up with the guys in my dormitory. her nickname was the "dore whore" and apparently she hooked up with most of the guys on my floor. not surprisingly she completely skipped my room.

also my friends had a similar girl in their dorm who was called "the Guzman Guzzler."

Well, I'm surprised you couldn't get into 7 with him, it was a great game with a great story.

In regards to the other half of this story, my brother almost killed me over a girl once. Like dragged me out of bed while I was asleep by the neck and continued dragging me down the stairs while I my muted cries for help were muffled by pillow over my face and the hand around my throat as he hit me in the face. Now that would be quite the accomplishment, it was college frosh against HS soph at the time though, not much of a contest.

haha i know! i just have problems putting down a good game, even after i've won it. i renamed my main character "ass stone" and his weapon attack is 435 (he's a level 33 paladin, btw.) i want to know how you can get one of those vampires on your team (i mean, besides charming them)... i love the way the move around on the screen. zip-disappear! zip - reappear. it makes me happy for some reason, but then again, i'm autistic, etc so who knows?

i haven't been able to catch a vampire with a hunter. i don't even know if it can be done. i've tried more than a few times. it's been a while since i played, but i do remember the percentage chance of catching one being something like 0% or 3% or something ridiculously low.

oh yeah, you can do beastmaster too, i forgot about that. still, it's just not the same as having the vampire as an actual character where you can develop him and give him special boots to make him walk on water or whatever. i'd like to see a vampire with those feather boots, but with little lightening bolts on the sides. (i mean, in real life.)

okay,

i'm totally not going to post in this thread about FFT anymore. :-/