E Town Concrete??

But come on you will get to see lamb of god and lacuna coil
You will get to see her looking sexier by the second you lucky bastards!!!! even the women on her will admit she is sexy!!
um04.jpg

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
But come on you will get to see lamb of god and lacuna coil
You will get to see her looking sexier by the second you lucky bastards!!!! even the women on her will admit she is sexy!!

Well Lamb of God is on the first half of the tour and Lacuna on the second. I was lucky enough to see LC open for Opeth a few months ago and they were very good.

Chris528 said:
They have to be better than "Havochate" who was the opener on the Thrax/Motorhead tour. They were truly the worst band I have ever seen.
I actually enjoyed Havoc hate, Good tunes, good guys. I got to give em props.

Chris528 said:
They have to be better than "Havochate" who was the opener on the Thrax/Motorhead tour. They were truly the worst band I have ever seen.

I enjoyed Havochate better when they were called Spinal Tap.
I swear when I saw them in Cleveland I thought there was going to be a Spinal Tap moment when the singer went into the crowd and then went back stage but didn't make it to the front before he was to start singing again. Anyone else catch that or was I dreaming?

Havochate's music was ok, but I could have done without the singer. High pitched wailing while wearing a t-shirt that's too small for your midsection just makes me chuckle.

I love the way 1/2 of you people are going to judge this band by what one person says...if you really gave e-town a chance you would see that they are great live. Would anthrax let a band tour with them for the entire tour if they really did suck....would anthrax let the singer sing on there new album if they sucked...no! Listen before you judge. Sara

etown's second coming was pretty good, but their latest is just plain horrible.
some songs to d/l :
soldier
a father's marathon
first born

Yo there new album is great...check out...
metroid
punch the walls
so many nights
heart of the wolves

you cant tell me those arent great songs!