EARACHE records

DEEK

Oct 18, 2002
Visit site
it's a great label and all, but does this label piss anyone else off?? i mean, they put albums out of print so fucking quickly it's annoying!!! and they pt good albums out of print!! like Cathedral's The Carnival Bizarre. one of the band's 2 best albums, and it's out of print. what the fuck??!! 3 of Cathedral's 7 albums are out of print, and the Statik Majik/Soul Sacrifice disc (the 2 EPs on 1 disc) that came out in 2000 is also OOP. And 3, or 4, of the napalm death albums (Utopia Banished, Words From the Exit Wound, and Inside the Torn Apart are, and supposedly Diatribes is also) are OOP. they piss me off :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: but they do get good bands.

Originally posted by ChristCrusher//MFH_Prod
1- its a marketing ploy

2- you can buy them in used stores or ebay for $2.

not the cathedral ones. used CArnival Bizarre cost me $6.00, w/o shipping (over $9.00 w/ shipping). and haven't seen too many less than that. bought Supernatural Birth Machine in a local store, sealed, for about $12, and a sealed copy of Caravan Beyond Redemption off eBay for $8.00, including shipping (got REAL lucky). and i can't find these CDs around rochester, NY in used stores.

That is so fucked up.I wasn't aware of that at all.Lucky for me i have them all i guess.Earache used to be my fav label.I have new ones now....RELAPSE,IPECAC and VICTORY.