Albums that need to be reissued...

Atheist is a must for reissue...

It would also be nice to hear a remastered reissue of Dismember's "Death Metal" album. Also I suggest reissues of "Metal Magic" "Projects In The Jungle" "I Am The Night" and "Power Metal" by pantera, har!

Dead as Dreams is still very much available from Aquarius Records last I checked.

Demiurge said:
"United Aryan Evil" by Fullmoon could use a CD pressing, and it will receive one in about a month.
Looking forward to this. Still pissed off that I missed out on the vinyl pressing of it.

Is Chasm's Deathcult out of print now? Cuz i just ordered it, but i don't think they'll be getting one for me cuz they ask me if i just want the new one, Spell of Retribution. I just said that if you can't find any, then go for the new one.

Well, what do you think is much better of the two? But i think the two albums are really great, i want both, but i don't have the money right now.

Back to the topic, i want Exumer - Possessed by Fire to be reissued too.

Life Sucks said:
Gorguts - Considered Dead & The Erosion of Sanity
Immolation - Dawn of Possession
Dismember - Like an Everflowing Stream
The Chasm - Deathcult for Eternity: The Triumph
All of these are pretty easy to find...I have copies of all of them and I didn't have to hunt to hard to find them

anyway I would love to see Atheist's stuff rereleased.....and I would like to see a remix of Suffocation - Breeding the Spawn

RosesofShadow said:
Is Chasm's Deathcult out of print now? Cuz i just ordered it, but i don't think they'll be getting one for me cuz they ask me if i just want the new one, Spell of Retribution. I just said that if you can't find any, then go for the new one.

Well, what do you think is much better of the two? But i think the two albums are really great, i want both, but i don't have the money right now.

Back to the topic, i want Exumer - Possessed by Fire to be reissued too.
I'm pretty sure Deathcult is out of print. And I think that Deathcult is slightly better than the new one. The new one is very good though, even better than Conjuration.

Eternal Nightmare, as I already mentioned, it being reissued either this or next month. The two Exumer albums were already reissued. In fact, I should be getting my copies of both in the mail soon.

The first 4 Pantera albums
Anacrusis albums (all of them, I think)
Demilich - Nespithe
Rottrevore - Inquitious
Dungeon - Resurrection

I thought Galloping was being re-released by Moribund???? Either way, I've got the original....and Arsenal of Glory :D