Albums that need to be reissued...

crimsonfloyd said:
The first two Mutiilation albums, though this is supposed to happen soon....
Vampires Of Black Imperial Blood was re-released illegally by Tragic Empire Records. Not only is it infringing upon the deal Meyhna'ch and Ordealis made, but it also has a horrible mix of the LP version. At times, the vocals and the drums drown out the guitar sound. Avoid this, until Ordealis re-releases it.

SlaughterofSoul said:
Vampires Of Black Imperial Blood was re-released illegally by Tragic Empire Records. Not only is it infringing upon the deal Meyhna'ch and Ordealis made, but it also has a horrible mix of the LP version. At times, the vocals and the drums drown out the guitar sound. Avoid this, until Ordealis re-releases it.
Yeah I was refering to the Ordealis box set that is supposed to come out some time soon...

Life Sucks said:
I'm pretty sure Deathcult is out of print. And I think that Deathcult is slightly better than the new one. The new one is very good though, even better than Conjuration.
http://metaldisc.com/proddetail.cfm...=96752639&ItemID=1086&CategoryID=4&SubCatID=3

They spelled the album name wrong, but I ordered it from there without a problem. Procreation Of The Inner Temple and From The Lost Years need re-issues though.

J. said:
I thought Galloping was being re-released by Moribund???? Either way, I've got the original....and Arsenal of Glory :D
Galloping gets re-issued this spring, a couple months after the new one comes out presumably.

THat's cool. I was wondering when Galloping would be back in print.

I don't think Daniel Corchado wants the old The Chasm releases put back in print. At least, that was his stance a few years ago, so it might have changed. I've got both originals of PotIT and FtLY, so whatever.

ANd is Elvenefris OOP? I bought it from www.cahrecords.com for $9.50 p/p a few months ago.