EARACHE REISSUE LIST

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
Ok, so now that Earache has inked a distribution deal with Century Media it's time to list off you reissue wants.

1. CONFESSOR Condemned
2. NOCTURNUS Thresholds
3. HELLBASTARD Natural Order
4. AT THE GATES Slaughter LP
5. ENTOMBED Wolverine LP

Give em to me people!!

/well as you know Confessor 'Condwmned' and the EP. Not only do I need a new copy but there is a lot of people who missed out on them the first time around.
Re-mastered Nocturnus would be nice too.

Definite wants:
Confessor - Condemned/EP is a given! They should add the cover of Hole In The Sky to it too from that Earache Sabbath Tribute.
Meathook Seed - Embedded since it could sound much better than it currently does.
Maybe:
Lawnmower Deth - Ooh Crikey...
Hellbastards - Natural Order

Definite wants:
Confessor - Condemned/EP is a given! They should add the cover of Hole In The Sky to it too from that Earache Sabbath Tribute.
Meathook Seed - Embedded since it could sound much better than it currently does.
Maybe:
Lawnmower Deth - Ooh Crikey...
Hellbastards - Natural Order

They probably will add the Sabbath cover, well it seems like a given anyway.
Man I totally forgot Lawnmower Deth, I could never find that album - I only ever had that grindcore comp way b ack when on cassette.

They probably will add the Sabbath cover, well it seems like a given anyway.
Man I totally forgot Lawnmower Deth, I could never find that album - I only ever had that grindcore comp way b ack when on cassette.

Never know! Earache *cough Digby cough* hasn't necessarily been a reasonable dude when it comes to the back catalog...

Heard that Lawnmower Deth ages ago on cassette. Barely remember it but, there's a certain nostalgia factor with that one :p

Never know! Earache *cough Digby cough* hasn't necessarily been a reasonable dude when it comes to the back catalog...

I know this from experience actually. I had tried to licensed Condemned THREE TIMES from them. The final time and one that I had contracts in my hands fell apart when I wasn't allowed to use Jamie King's remastered audio (which I had paid for years before out of my own pocket). They were selling me license to simply repress the 1991 master. But in their contract stated they were to provide me with master audio befitting their current catalog (paraphrasing). So I said no way, since i own most of their reissues and they are all remastered. They had already said no to the covers before that and I just wanted the album back out.

CM has entire say as to what happens with the reissues. So if it does come out I should have all the bonus stuff on it. Plus if I can weasel my way into helping with the project I hope to get my hands on a vintage live set that was (unfortunately) discovered AFTER my reissue was done. I was at a guy's house in Raleigh and he is showing me all these shows he has filmed and there is a Confessor set. hahaha.

Definitely Nocturnus and Confessor... from the answers/no answers they've given to Matt, they're probably going to do it.

Hopefully the contract CM signed allows for them to sub-license some of the catalog out bypassing Earache and you're able to do something even if it you can't do Confessor (I'd imagine that would be one CM would want to do themselves) :p

Hopefully the contract CM signed allows for them to sub-license some of the catalog out bypassing Earache and you're able to do something even if it you can't do Confessor (I'd imagine that would be one CM would want to do themselves) :p

I have definitely already been checking into this option for sure. I have been told some of the stuff in the planning stages, but cannot divulge yet. But we all will be happy I am sure.

Like I have told a few posters here *patience is a virtue*

Yeah, it actually hasn't been out of print in recent years. that was added to their page it says in 2009. Cyclone Empire reissued it several years ago too as well as the Massacre stuff.

Thresholds is what needs to come out. Earache won't be reissuing anymore back catalog unless Century Media does it. It's why they wouldn't response anymore to my licensing requests. they were holding out for this big whopping deal. :)

1. Cadaver - In Pains
2. Sweet Tooth - Soft White Underbelly
3. Old Lady Drivers - s/t
4. Nocturnus - Thresholds

I'm fortunate enough to still have my copies of #3 and #4 on CD, but I would definitely love to see the other 2 back in print (on CD. screw this fad of vinyl).

Matt