The Earache Webstore Is Great

Mountain Man

Blow It All To Hell!
Feb 24, 2002
West Virginia
Man, Earache’s webstore is unbelievable. First off prices are low as hell, and secondly there is free shipping in the US & Canada. Definitely order some stuff from the site, its worth your time and money. Anyway, on Monday I ordered an earache hat and the Entombed’s Clandestine (re-issued version) all for $26 I received it on my doorstep Thursday morning, damn that was quick! Well, I opened up the box and saw a ton of stuff inside along with items I ordered. Listen to the extra items they threw in for free:
roll.gif

Cassettes:

1. At The Gates: Slaughter Of The Soul

2. Bolt Thrower: For Victory

3. Carcass: Necroticism-Descanting The Insalubrious (Re-issue with the Tools Of The Trade EP included)

4. Carcass: Symphonies Of Sickness (Non gore cover)

5. Entombed: Wolverine Blues (with one bonus track)

6. Entombed: Left Hand Path

7. Napalm Death: Harmony Corruption

8. Sleep: Sleep’s Holy Mountain

Other Items:

Morbid Angel – Heretic Pin

Band Stickers

Group Press Photos: Carcass, Cathedral, Entombed, Etc.

Mountain Man said:
Man, Earache’s webstore is unbelievable. First off prices are low as hell, and secondly there is free shipping in the US & Canada. Definitely order some stuff from the site, its worth your time and money. Anyway, on Monday I ordered an earache hat and the Entombed’s Clandestine (re-issued version) all for $26 I received it on my doorstep Thursday morning, damn that was quick! Well, I opened up the box and saw a ton of stuff inside along with items I ordered. Listen to the extra items they threw in for free:
roll.gif

Cassettes:

1. At The Gates: Slaughter Of The Soul

2. Bolt Thrower: For Victory

3. Carcass: Necroticism-Descanting The Insalubrious (Re-issue with the Tools Of The Trade EP included)

4. Carcass: Symphonies Of Sickness (Non gore cover)

5. Entombed: Wolverine Blues (with one bonus track)

6. Entombed: Left Hand Path

7. Napalm Death: Harmony Corruption

8. Sleep: Sleep’s Holy Mountain

Other Items:

Morbid Angel – Heretic Pin

Band Stickers

Group Press Photos: Carcass, Cathedral, Entombed, Etc.

it must have been clear out day at the office you lucky bugger!