Earache Webstore

timeless

Jul 23, 2003
Liverpool UK
Now has the Deicide and Decapitated cds available for preorder
I've just ordered the Decapitated Slipcase and the Deicide cd+DVD+guitar pick i know its £19 but it still cheap because i'd have ended up paying £16 just for the standard cd in the high street

Hopefully i'll be one of the 75 to get the signed posters as well

i pre-ordered the CD last Friday i think, but knowing my luck i've got fuck all chance of getting one of the posters... even though i've probably spent like at least half my student loan cheque over the past couple of years in the webstore :D

I pre-ordered the new Decapitated last Thursday I think, but I really can't wait for it to come out in about 2 or so weeks. Ah well.
Still not sure if I should buy the special edition of the new Deicide cos I never really was a proper fan of them, but I'll maybe wait for a while and it may come down a bit in price.
Also, does anyone know when Suffocation plan to release any new material, or have they just gone into the studio?

[QUOTE
Also, does anyone know when Suffocation plan to release any new material, or have they just gone into the studio?[/QUOTE]

arent they touring the US with Morbid Angel?

the two Decapitated mp3's that are availible online have kept me going so far, plus wearing my Winds Of Creation & Nihility cds out has helped.

im just hoping and praying that i get one of the posters...

not that i'm trying to buy my way into it, but i ordered like £100 of cds from the webstore yesterday... not in an attempt to sweeten them up, i wanted the cds anyway, just it wouldn't hurt though :)

knowing my infinitately abysmal luck though, i wont get a poster :erk:

blackseedofvengeance said:
£100 in a single day? Being a student I wish I could splash out £100 on CDs in a day. Heh.

lol so do i :)

im back living at home for the 3rd year, but with the same amount of loan cheque, and concerts/albums excluded i don't have a life, so i tend to have a bit of money...

admittedly im gonna be skint now till February 6th like but hey it's worth it :D