PRE-ORDER INFECTED NATIONS

I feel let down by this release (not the album, cos ill love it). But ETG had loads of goodies n loads of things i wanted to collect and it isnt here with this one. The vinyl is a straight black wax release, no limited run. theres no extra 7" with the first pre-orders. Theres a lot less that makes me want to pre-order the album. Theres much less hype in it for me this time round.

I feel let down by this release (not the album, cos ill love it). But ETG had loads of goodies n loads of things i wanted to collect and it isnt here with this one. The vinyl is a straight black wax release, no limited run. theres no extra 7" with the first pre-orders. Theres a lot less that makes me want to pre-order the album. Theres much less hype in it for me this time round.

what do you want?

Jam on it ?? :lol:

I think I will have to do that. doing yr promo this weekend btw, not sure if Ali told you about the posters for the new album he sent, but Glasgow is going to get...dare I say...Infected! oooooh.

This reminds me, what happened to the street team? I never get any messages from it any more.

Ah! Hadn't realised there was one. I'm sure I used to get emails or something. Never mind, sorted now :)

Im gonna go with white, I dont have any white vinyls, Ive got red ones however. :lol: